Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Tash, there's all sorts of weird and wonderful things available in Brighton so would happy send you a snack pack too!!

Hope you're OK Sarah. Migraines are the worst :( xxx

Worst migraine in years so no work for me. Just laying in the dark trying not to be sick :( can see loads happening on diaries but can't focus for long so will catch up later xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Worst migraine in years so no work for me. Just laying in the dark trying not to be sick :( can see loads happening on diaries but can't focus for long so will catch up later xxxx Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awe Sarah , sorry to hear it's been a bad one, hope you're starting to feel a bit more normal now xx

Feel better beautiful girl xxxx

Thank you so much girls. Still not 100% so not back at work and have booked a tel appt with the doctor just in case there's anything she can suggest. Feel lame not being back at work but I know a laptop screen and florescent lighting are the last thing I need xxxx

Aww you guys are so lovely. Doc wasn't massively interested...she suggested I take naproxen as a painkiller, which I will try next time along with the triptans. They won't help the after effects though, just the pain. I'm deffo feeling better than yesterday although popped to the shops and felt like I was going to pass out! Migraines are bloody ridiculous :( xxx

We need to find out what triggers them!

Back