Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Have a lovely eve hun, you deserve some fun after your week of feeling booooo xxx

Morning my little beauts!

After a rather naughty weekend, I was pleased to see I had only gained 1lb so have updated my stats (10.12) and am back on it like sonic! We have loads of social stuff to get in my way, but I now have 96 days 'til the wedding, which I think is 13 weeks. So plenty of time to shift 12lbs...I just need to focus on keeping my fast days in every week and incorporating the running back in - most likely twice a week on my WFH Thursdays and one day over the weekend.

I did Day 1 of 30 Days of Yoga this morning, which I really enjoyed. 35 minutes of me-time, which I think is going to be really good for me. It's going to be quite challenging physically and mentally but I'm really looking forward to it. I'm following the Yoga with Adrienne 30 day programme on YouTube and she is so lovely!

Gonna try and rock a fast day today:
Raspberries (45)
Popcorn (88)
BNS curry and cauli rice (~250)
2 squares of Galaxy salted caramel (80)
Total - 463

Hope you all had super duper weekends and let's hope this week flies by so we can enjoy a glorious 3-day weekend!

xxx

After being a poorly lass I think a nice weekend was just what the doctor ordered.

Starring yoga is definitely a good idea, will be interested to see how you go on.

Good luck with the fast you superstar xxxx

It's gonna be a tough one today, Pip - I'm hungry too! Lots to do at work and have to work a bit late, then pop to Tesco to get a new yoga mat, so confident I can do it! One of the guys at work is fasting too, so it's really nice to have some support in the office and at least one person not buying cakes!! (She says as THE BIGGEST box of Ferrero Rocher cupcakes is put on the desk behind her...GRRR!! ) xxx

Great fast day planned..With choc too! perfecto! !
You have may inspired me to try the yoga, may give that a go today! I bet it helps with relaxation and the mind!

Great fast day planned..With choc too! perfecto! !
You have may inspired me to try the yoga, may give that a go today! I bet it helps with relaxation and the mind!

It felt really nice to switch off - a bit like I do at dancing I guess because you are so busy focusing on your body, your mind can't wander! I'm a nightmare for not being able to switch off so I'm really hopeful that this will be a game-changer for me xx

Yikes - just made myself a plan - 13 WI's left until the wedding and something on every single weekend. Definitely going to need my fast days and exercise if I'm going to make some progress!

I need to be doing something active most days to see results...it's no good just sitting on my bum and expecting my body to change. I so desperately want to feel happy in my own skin for this wedding...so just 12 little pounds to go. If I'd known how flippin' hard they would be to lose again, I wouldn't have let my greedy self eat them back on again. But I can't change that, all I can do is work my fat ass off now!

Do you have any nice walking routes near your house Sarah?

Michael and I often will do a 5k loop (the same one I run) before/after dinner just to make ourselves feel like we have achieved something on a day we haven't really done any exercise. At a decent pace, it only takes around 45 minutes. IT's hard to get motivated if the weather is pants though :( x

We're pretty suburban here although Dave pointed out some nice fields where we walked his Dad's dog the other week where I hadn't been before so that might be an option.

Not sure I'd convince Dave has he cycles to work each day so has done 15 miles full-pelt on his road bike (with a massive hill in the middle) so by the time he gets home, he's not necessarily up for more exercise. Although he knows how unhappy I am at the moment so I'm sure for my sanity alone he would do it with me for a few weeks. That's an interesting idea chick - thank you xxx

Oh crap - got another migraine. Currently relying on my touch typing skills as I can't get the screen to focus - it's like looking through a kaleidoscope. Have popped some pills - although the packet of the ones I should have taken was empty so trying the ibuprofen/paracetamol double because that's all I've got. Just hope I caught it early enoug hfor it not to spiral out of control like last week. This is just silly :( xxx

After hiding in the ladies loo with my eyes shut for ten minutes, I can see again! I've got a camomile tea, my third bottle of water and I'm back in the game! xxx

Oh huni, that's not cool at all. I hope the para gets to work and fully zaps the migraine away.

I'm loving your plan! :) and I'm also loving the sound of yoga...not only for the exercise, but definitely sounds like a good way to de-stress and start each day with some inner peace!

So many of you fasting today! Good luck gorgeous one! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh honey, I hope you managed to zap it early so it doesn't take hold!
Your plan sounds like mine - although I already know you'll be better at yours than I will with mine - I'm going for 1 fast day a week or 2 if not going to the gym, then upping the exercise as its 7 weeks this Friday till the jollies. :)
xx

So there we are -this is the plan. It's slightly terrifying because there's a lot crammed in, especially while I'm doing the 30 days of Yoga, but compared to Ging and Jessy's exercise calendars, it's positively lazy! I've printed a copy to stick up in my dressing room, so when I'm taking my makeup off at night I can see what I've got on the next day and can prep my kit accordingly! Just hope this mitigates all of the stuff in red which is where I'm likely to be off plan!xxx
The Plan.JPG

Back