Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Did you have any luck with your boohoo order btw? Forgot to ask, sorry if I missed a post about it! x

I like one playsuit...the rest is going back today. It was all really see-through and not very nice material. And most of them made me look enormous even though I'd sized up. It was not a fun try-on session! The black playsuit I am keeping is nice though :) xx

Awww :( A lot of their stuff can be quite cheap. I ordered LOADS last year before Glasto/Ibiza so got a feel for what was a good buy and what wasn't I suppose.

I have to send loads back tomorrow too!! xx

Sending stuff back is such a pain! I'm not disappointed though - the playsuit I'm keeping was only £6, so total bargain! I feel mahoooosive in everything at the moment so it wasn't the fault of the garments. I'd give them a go again but like you say, have a better feel for what to go for and scrutinise the pictures a bit more :)

xx

I went to Debenhams yesterday lunchtime, and tried on two dresses that I've had my eye on for ages, One of them was so low down at the front you could practically see my belly button, and the other one just made my bottom half look as round as a donut! Not a happy shopping trip :(

OMG that cupcake was sooooo good! Love a 'feast day'! Gonna get my fill of yumminess before another fast tomorrow. Looking forward to getting them both out of the way early in the week. Dave is doing overtime again tomorrow and I have dancing so we will hardly see each other, but at least it means we can have a nice evening together on Thursay as he's out on the lash at a leaving do on Friday night. As long as he remembers we are up early doors on Saturday for the long drive to Dorrrrsettt! xxx

So sorry about the migraine Sarah, have you tried feverfew, I know a lot of people say it really helps? Xx

Happy hump day loves!

2nd fast day of the week for me. Had another migraine last night so going to be careful today and if it ends up being an 800 cal day, I'm not going to beat myself up too much.

Plan is:
Raspberries (~50)
Popcorn (88)
SF jelly pot (5)
Tesco healthy choices sausage and veg mash (288)
Kinder Egg (110)
Total - 541

xxx

Yes be careful lovely lady xxxx

It's 9am and I'm hungry already! Planning out the next few days worth of yumminess to get me through!

Thursday:
B - Overnight oats with raspberries
L - Cheese and tomato toastie
D - Linguini carbonara

Friday:
B - Skinny chai latte and a stroopwafel!
L - Tesco falafel salad
D - TBC - Dave is out and I have cupcakes to bake so maybe something super quick like a couscous salad?

You and your migraines you poor thing. If you need to eat more today then do.
drink plenty and herbal teas too!
The rest of your week sounds yumm! I need to try one of those waffles! !

Oh Sarah you're poor wee head :(

Be careful today. Listen to your body.

Food sounds great! I love how you squeeze treats into a fast. I'm all about volume of food so can never do it!! xxx

I'm such a snacker, the only way I can manage a fast day is to split my food up into as many sittings as possible ;) xxx

I'm the same Pip! I need to feel like I've had a proper meal!!

Some great planning there! Sam's overnight oats snap has made me crave them too!

These migraines really are pants Sarah, it's so frustrating there's nothing you can do. Are you noticing any patterns?
How's Adrienne going? x

Back