Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

I'm trying desperately to find a pattern, but can't. I just know that once I get one (which I suspect maybe brought on by stress...well, more my own worrying I guess), I then get a little cluster of them. The clusters don't usually last longer than a week or two, so they should be on their way out again soon. The one last night came on while we were just chilling on the sofa last night, which is unusual.

Day 2 of Aridene done last night and I really enjoyed it. It was more challenging as my body wouldn't do a couple of the things it was supposed to, but I'm looking forward to seeing the improvement over time. xx

It's a different video each day, so you never know what's coming, which I like. The ones so far have been 30 minutes - I haven't scrolled through the whole playlist so not sure if some of them might be slightly longer or shorter. I like the fact you don't need to worry about getting all kitted up with trainers and a sports bra etc...you can just pop on some leggings and a vest and you're good to go :) xx

Ooooh I could do this before bed, does it make you feel super chilled? x

I think that depends what time of day - I did it in the morning on Day 1 and get quite energised but did it after work yesterday and felt nice and chilled and stretched afterwards.

Werid thing just happened - my boss walked down a corridor behind me and she told me I'm really lop-sided. Guess I need an osteopath appointment! Will try and get myself booked in for later or tomorrow - might help the migraines!! xxx

Lol Becki!

This might sound obvious but have you had your eyes tested? since I got glasses for long distance I have had far less migraines xxxx

Lol Becki!

This might sound obvious but have you had your eyes tested? since I got glasses for long distance I have had far less migraines xxxx

Yep all tested and OK Jess - I went a couple of months back and my contact lens prescription is spot on. xxx

Sticking to my guns on the fast but have switched things up slightly:
L - Skinny decaf SF caramel cappucino and a stroopwafel (205) - the weather is so shocking, I needed something warm!
D - Sausage and root mash (288)
Total - 493

I'm trying desperately to find a pattern, but can't. I just know that once I get one (which I suspect maybe brought on by stress...well, more my own worrying I guess), I then get a little cluster of them. The clusters don't usually last longer than a week or two, so they should be on their way out again soon. The one last night came on while we were just chilling on the sofa last night, which is unusual. Day 2 of Aridene done last night and I really enjoyed it. It was more challenging as my body wouldn't do a couple of the things it was supposed to, but I'm looking forward to seeing the improvement over time. xx

Do you think it could be anything to do with fasting? A lot post on a facebook group I am on that they have had to stop because of migraine? Xx

Do you think it could be anything to do with fasting? A lot post on a facebook group I am on that they have had to stop because of migraine? Xx

It doesn't seem to make a difference, to be honest, Lisa. I've had migraines since university, so 10 years and I've done lots of successful fast days with no symptoms. My Mum suffered a lot when I was growing up and my Grannie before her, so I think it's probably just in my genes, but I think the first one in a cluster is triggered by a) stress/worry or b) light xxx

A caramel coffee always fills me up! You should manage fine now! xxxx

Yep I'm good to go now. Will do my yoga when I get in, have a quick dinner and then it's off to dancing to do the dreaded Jive and Foxtrot! xxx

I don't tend to have anything in the morning if I can help it, Ria. Apart from lots of water and some peppermint or camomile tea. If I'm having fruit, I tend have half a pack of Tesco raspberries, which is 75g. xxx

It doesn't seem to make a difference, to be honest, Lisa. I've had migraines since university, so 10 years and I've done lots of successful fast days with no symptoms. My Mum suffered a lot when I was growing up and my Grannie before her, so I think it's probably just in my genes, but I think the first one in a cluster is triggered by a) stress/worry or b) light xxx

Snap .. I couldn't remember if you had said you suffered before ..
Xx

Thanks sweets, I'm going to plan x2 days in next week so am going to take Paige's advice and Google things under 100 cals, this might help me keep up the variety to help the focus xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back