Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Chicken and chorizo is such a winning combo!

We are off pretty early doors, I think Pip. Maybe 7ish depending on what time we wake up? We have mountain bikes booked for 11am so will probably fall out of bed and get straight in the car :) xxx

Even rainy ones! I am going to look like such a beast by the end! Already looking forward to having a lovely hot shower in the hotel and heading to a lovely little country pub we've ear-marked for dinner! xxx

Your weekend sounds perfect. what cupcakes have you got in mind?
double yoga will set you up for the weekend I'm sure!

Argh Tash, we didn't end up watching it - Dave ended up tinkering with one of his bikes in the garage til really late and I was doing housework so we didn't really sit down together at all. It's on the TiVo for later though, hopefully! He's out for a couple of drinks after work but shouldn't be late (famous last words!)

Just making some simple vanilla cupcakes, on the request of my besties. But I've made what are supposed to look like cowboy hats from fondant to go on the top :) xxx

Got the proper munchies today...even with my overnight oats...I only had 25g oats today...should have gone for more!

Just had a mini brownie bite for 74 cals...still have plenty of cals spare for today so it's all good in the hood!

Haha. I will deffo watch it without him if he doesn't come home after a couple of drinks tonight ;)

Touch wood, no more headaches. My shoulders etc. feel so much better since the osteo yesterday and am making a real conscious effort to improve my posture at work today! xxx

I could watch it again Sarah so defs watch it without if he is late back! :') then watch it again!

25g?!?! that's barely a mouthful :p xxxx

I thought 35g was too little but then when it came to the layering I ended up with a bit left so chucked it on top - I don't know if I could manage most of the morning on 25g.

I've snucked in x2 Thorton's continentals chocs - ooops!

Was just in a meeting with peanut M&M's on the table so had 8 of those too. On the plus side, I had allowed myself a naughty lunch so if I rein that in, then still plenty of cals to spare! xxx

Thankfully I've only got 90mins until I can go anyway. Might try and head off at 4ish if I can.

I went and hid with some of the guys in IT who have a quiet corner of the office and my eyes are back to normal now - just waiting for the painkillers to properly kick in.

The doctors really don't want to know - the only thing they offer apart from painkillers is beta-blockers and I'm not going down the route of being permantently medicated :(

xxx

Back