sarahs weight loss diary, restart (again today)

sarah1111

Hi all,
Thought i would start my own diary as i always read other peoples and think how inspiring they are, well im 32 have 3 wonderful children, i have always had weight issues, but last year did a few months on cambridge and lost about 19 lbs i have put it all back on ( no more though) and need to get about 5 stone off, I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago lost 3.5lb first week then sts the second then put 3 on the next, anyways today is the first day back on track so lets see how i get on, i get weighed on fridays, i know what im allowed its just sticking to it, we are going away the end of june aso have got something to aim for. so no more excuses now this is day one!!

so far so good(still day 1)

well so far so good:D, have drank 1 litre of water and had all free foods today, i know the hard times start after i have put my youngest to bed, but have got a mountain of ironing to do so this will take my mind off eating i hope,

Write it all here and that will help too! You can do it chick :)
x

Good luck Sarah, you have a goal to motivate you so try to keep that in mind, keep positive xx

thanks for your comments, have just had my hexb (all bran)with the rest of my hexa ( skimmed milk), am feeling much more positive about it, also kids are back at school tomorrow so that is a bit less pressure!!

Hi all,

Well went to weigh in on friday and sts but thats good as the week before the scales were saying a gain so at least i had lost that, this week has been loads better, im going walking most nights or swimming and must say am really enjoying it. I am hoping for a 3lb loss this friday so fingers crossed for me.

Back