sarahs weight loss diary, restart (again today)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by sarah1111, 19 April 2009 Social URL.

1. sarah1111

sarah1111 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,
    Thought i would start my own diary as i always read other peoples and think how inspiring they are, well im 32 have 3 wonderful children, i have always had weight issues, but last year did a few months on cambridge and lost about 19 lbs i have put it all back on ( no more though) and need to get about 5 stone off, I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago lost 3.5lb first week then sts the second then put 3 on the next, anyways today is the first day back on track so lets see how i get on, i get weighed on fridays, i know what im allowed its just sticking to it, we are going away the end of june aso have got something to aim for. so no more excuses now this is day one!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah1111

sarah1111 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    so far so good(still day 1)

well so far so good:D, have drank 1 litre of water and had all free foods today, i know the hard times start after i have put my youngest to bed, but have got a mountain of ironing to do so this will take my mind off eating i hope,

4. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Good luck sweetie.. i think you'l be fine and will be able to keep it all off this time! keep us updated xxx

5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Write it all here and that will help too! You can do it chick :)
    x

6. weemo

weemo Trying again!!!

Good luck Sarah, you have a goal to motivate you so try to keep that in mind, keep positive xx

7. sarah1111

sarah1111 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    thanks for your comments, have just had my hexb (all bran)with the rest of my hexa ( skimmed milk), am feeling much more positive about it, also kids are back at school tomorrow so that is a bit less pressure!!

8. sarah1111

sarah1111 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi all,

Well went to weigh in on friday and sts but thats good as the week before the scales were saying a gain so at least i had lost that, this week has been loads better, im going walking most nights or swimming and must say am really enjoying it. I am hoping for a 3lb loss this friday so fingers crossed for me.

9. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    Good luck on week 2 sarah.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.