Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

BUTTERCUP27

Ok, so after five days on 100%, I have decided to start a diary to keep me going during the days and to keep me away from the kitchen:) The last couple of days have been ok, have'nt got any headaches or anything like that, which i think might be down to the amount of water I've been drink (4l a day). I do find it hard when I have to cook my son's dinner but i find once its done am ok again, but my husband is home next week after been away for three months and i think it might start to get hard seeing him eat. Guess I'll just have to leave the room :) The one thing that has been hard is telling people that am on this, I have found that one or two close friends havent really been supportive and think its stupid (the two friends that have never have weight problems) , I even had one of them text me last night to go for lunch today which I thought wasnt a bit fair especially when am on my first week and also we were suppose to be going for a meal for my birthday on friday, but I've asked for a rain check for a couple of months and that didnt go down too well either, but am gonna put them been odd behind me and move forward :)
I have my first weigh in on thursday and am quiet nervous about it cause i feel if i dont have a big lost on first week it might turn me off.

I do understand people's reactions to this diet. Those who don't need to lose weight see this as a extreme faddy diet. No matter how much you explain that GPs back this diet. And there are those who are overweight who want the same willpower as you to do it. I don't think your friends are being very understanding. Yes they might think the diet is extreme but they also have to understand you need to be healthy. If they don't understand eventually maybe you need to find better friends. There are people out there who are actually jealous of you and love to see you fail to make themselves feel better. Chin up love your doing great. And remember to come on often the support is great.

Well done on your 12lbs loss!!!!! Well worth the rain check. Your friends should be supporting you. To be honest I've avoided most of my friends for the last few months. Keep pleading busy with work (which I am) I want to see the shock on their faces when I've made a bigger dent in my weight loss.

Good luck for week 2!!

Kay x x x

Hi Sarah, it sounds like you're doing great! What a fantastic loss for your first week. It's hard when people don't agree with the diet, but you know why you're doing it. Stay strong and watch the pounds fall off.
good luck x :)

Hi everyone, Thank you all for your kind words. Ye all seem to be doing fantastic as well :) Well done!

I'm into my week 2 and I feel great and cant wait now for my next weigh in :)

Back