Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

Well done for staying on plan hun - sounds like you had a super hectic weekend! Cars are a bl00dy nightmare. I've had issues with mine this weekend too... eurgh....

So, weigh last night was greta and I lost 3lbs! So i was super pleased, also got slimmer of the week which I don't think I've had in a very long time.

Means i now have a 3lb buffer on my 5stone award so when i gain next week hopefully i won't lose the award! (again!)

Staying on plan this weekend as much as I can but there will undoubtedly be some bad food and drink but will try to be on plan when I can! Last day at work today before the funeral tomorrow and then our 4 days weekend in Devon. Got lots to do work wise and lots to do when I get home but I'm not panicking - just yet!!

Food for today

B - Yogurt, fruit and hifis
L - Veg Risotto
D - Either a ready meal or a fry up depending on what I have time for tonight.

Syns
Puft crisps - 3.5 syns
Total planned 3.5

Well done for all ur hardwork. I am at the start weighing in at 15St 6lbs. I have looked back at quite a few of ur posts and noticed there is never any alcohol on the ones I did c. Is it that you don't drink or r doing it for dieting reason. I'm asking this because this is why I go over my syns. Bthankyou :)

Here to follow :) love your diary and your determination.

I'm following sw at the moment and I'm nearly 11 weeks pregnant (so more of a maintenance plan)

I did lose 3st with sw before though, and like you.. As the weight came off, I was still unhappy with my body, I knew I was smaller but my stomach seemed to hold on the the last bit of weight. So I took up running and that really helped! It toned me up and made me feel so much better :)
30 day shred works well too.

You're doing so well xxx

Well done for all ur hardwork. I am at the start weighing in at 15St 6lbs. I have looked back at quite a few of ur posts and noticed there is never any alcohol on the ones I did c. Is it that you don't drink or r doing it for dieting reason. I'm asking this because this is why I go over my syns. Bthankyou :)
Oh no I drink! I just don't drink much anymore because that is where I tend to slip up and fall off the SW wagon. I used to drink weekly but i had curbed it to only drinking on special occasions now (sometimes have the odd glass but its rare now)

Thanks for stopping by to say hello. Looking forward to getting to know you. Have you taken your measurements - if not you should as its incredible how your body changes! xx

Here to follow :) love your diary and your determination.

I'm following sw at the moment and I'm nearly 11 weeks pregnant (so more of a maintenance plan)

I did lose 3st with sw before though, and like you.. As the weight came off, I was still unhappy with my body, I knew I was smaller but my stomach seemed to hold on the the last bit of weight. So I took up running and that really helped! It toned me up and made me feel so much better :)
30 day shred works well too.

You're doing so well xxx

Thank you lisa! hellooooo :)

I really should do some exercise but i just think I'm scared that being so close to target it will make me hold onto water for the first couple of weeks. Im thinking when I get to target that i'll start exercising and tone up then... I say this now...!

Thank you, its slowly but surely coming off. sometimes, like any woman id like it off sooner rather than later but it is coming off! xx

Well what can i say about this weekend except it was lovely was but didnt start that way!

Basically my car was in the garage last week for a suspected wheel bearing problem and the mechanic looked over it all and said it all seemed ok to drive to york and to devon.....

On the way to york a braked warning light came on and by the time we were in york we noticed that something serious was up. We went to the funeral and the next morning upon inspection (the family we were staying with luckily lived next door to a mechanic) noticed that it was the break calliper and break pads. Basically the break calliper had seized and in turn had worn down the break pad and burnt through the sensor so much that it was dangerous to drive. No way would we have made it to devon and to be honest I don't know how serious it could have gotten. So instead of leaving for devon at 9am like we planned we took the car to the garage and had to wait for it to be dealt with. We didn't end up leaving for devon until 3 ash (when we wanted to arrive in devon for!) so needless to say I was very upset about it all. Not only that but it cost £300 to fix as he had to change both break discs. Honestly it couldnt have gotten off to a worse start :(

We did however have such a wonderful time, the place we attend at was amazing and we were so relaxed, once we were there! I loved having so much quality time with Matty and I feel like we really reconnected. Not that we were disconeected beforehand but I realised how nice it is to have proper quality time. 5 years with Matty and it honestly has flown by - I'm a very lucky girl.

So I knew I wasn't going to be on plan per se this weekend but with all the kerfuffle before we even drove the 6 hours to devon meant that any plans of being good went out the window. I am now facing a hefty gain and know that even though it might have added a week or two onto my journey I do know it will come off and I will be at my target in the not too distant.

Back on plan today and ready to start this week like its my first!

B - Shreddies (B), milk (half A) & strawbs
L - Cottage pie (Half A) with carrots
D - Iceland ready meal or Omelette

Syns
Cheetos - 3.5
Gravy - 3

Total

Hey guys a quick update as have been crazy busy today and heading home soon.

Gained 4.5 last night... awful! But I'm gonna shift it and more this week. Done my plan and my food shop so I'm in the zone!

B - Shreddies (dry), strawbs & grapes
L - Sausages, mash and veg
D - Omelette (didn't have omelette last night) with ham and mushrooms.

Syns
Crisps - 3.5
sausages - 1
ketchup - 2

6.5 total for today

Hey guys - its nearly the easter 4 day weekend! (Not that I've not just had a four day weekend ;)) So feeling positive about today and looking forward to getting home later having a bit of a tidy up and putting a food shop away that I've ordered to be delivered.

Whats everyones plans for the easter weekend?

Food for today..

B - Hifis, fruit & yogurt
L - Jacket potato, beans and cheese
D - Diet coke chicken with BNS fries

Syns
Crisps - 3.5
none other planned

Hey guys haven't had the real capabilities to get online but have been on plan all week and I'm pleased to report a albs loss this week! Taking me to my highest loss ever of 5st 3.5lbs and I'm 3.5lbs away from target! Aiming to get that in the next couple of week with no pressure on myself to do so. Feeling really confident about it all and it almost seems so surreal!

I am writing my plan today and going to either do a food shop tonight or tomorrow depending on how urgent it is once I've planned. I have no fruit or veg in the house so i reckon we'll go tonight.

How is everyone else doing? How were your easters? xxx

Food today
B - Bacon, egg, tomato Sarnie (B)
L - Chicken Risotto
D - Chilli & BNS Fries with cheese (A)

Syns
Ketchup - 1
Pufts - 3.5
Jelly & Cream - 2

Total 6.5

Back