Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

That's really nice of you - I'm sure it'll work out well for the both of you! You're so close to target now - you can do it :)

I've never tried Sushi - might need to give it a go - where is the best place to go? xx

Oh sushi is my absolute fave!! Tbh you would have to look in your area but there is an amazing japanese restaurant in norwich (which isn't too far for us to go) and its all you can eat for £25 each on a monday and its so fresh and such good quality. Do you like fish? I honestly try a lot more now though and love going out for sushi :) xx

Never really been a huge fish fan but I think that's more because I never eat it - will have to give it a try! xxx

Hey guys - sorry its been crazy busy with work this week. I actually have been getting home eating then going to bed early.

Have been on plan though which is always good!! Last night had my friend over for a catch up which was lovely as its been ages since we properly spoke. Meant a later night that usual but was lovely all the same :) However I have just come on so I'm feeling like i could eat everything and I'm in lots of pain this morning. Feeling very bloated and grumpy! Lovely!!!

Todays food...

B - Shreddies (B) Milk (1/2 A) & Clementines
L - Left over burger in a bowl
D - Unsure - will either be sweet chilli chicken or bacon tagliatelle.

Syns -
Sauce - 1
Puts - 3.5
(sauce if having chicken 2 )

4.5 or 6.5 depending on what i go for.

Morning all!

Todays food hasn't fully been decided as I'm in desperate need of a food shop! So I think....

B - Hifis (B), fruit
L - Salad (either ham or tuna)
D - Sweet Chilli Chicken with starry veg and noodles.

Syns - 2 for the sauce
none other planned.

Had another early night last night and am feeling loads fresher today - must have been because I was due on thats I've been so tired. I finish work at 11 for the weekend, no real plans bar a meal out for my brothers birthday (going to have jacket potato or grilled chicken salad)!

How about you all? anything exciting planned? xx

That's strong will power going out and sticking to plan - I always end up going off track as I begrudge paying £4 - £5 for a jacket potato and beans, or get bored of tomato pasta! Eurgh!

I've got a hen do tonight - syns galore. Then going up to the Midlands to view more houses then helping my friend move on Sunday so busy busy busy!

On plan today and done loads of body magic - been cleaning the house top to bottom! Still a bit more to do but all the bathrooms are clean and I've mostly done all the ironing :)

Food today
B - big bowl of fruit and mullerlight
L - ham sandwich (b) with tomatoes and puft crisps
D - jacket potato beans and cheese. (Debating taking my own scales to weigh the cheese!)

Syns

Pufts 3.5
Mayo 0.5

4 - unless I have anything else!

Hey guys had a lovely chilled weekend, as I said I went out for dinner on saturday and instead of a jacket potato i had grilled chicken salad and diet coke. EVERYONE else had burgers, curly fries, milkshakes, ice creams, waffles you name it but I stuck to my guns as I would love my 5 stone award this week (regardless of if I lose it next week!!)

Yesterday was a fairly chilled day which ended up with our best friends coming over for dinner (well they brought it to us - they live just across the road and theirs is a little too small for us all to eat in there so we always eat at ours)

Food -

B - Fruit salad
L - Sushi whilst out 2.5 syns
Snack - Ham & Cheese Toastie (A&B)
D - Roast Pork, steamed veg, actifry potatoes and a teeny bit of gravy.

Syns -

Gravy 2
Sushi 2.5
Ketchup 0.5
Glass of wine 8

Total 13

Hey! Just catching up, you're doing so well, very focused! I really hope you'll get your 5 stone award this week, you certainly deserve it! Noticed the mention of sushi last week...oh my, I adore sushi. How does that fit in with SW and syns etc? Maybe I'm a little ignorant but it should be fairly low considering the ingredients.

Hey! Just catching up, you're doing so well, very focused! I really hope you'll get your 5 stone award this week, you certainly deserve it! Noticed the mention of sushi last week...oh my, I adore sushi. How does that fit in with SW and syns etc? Maybe I'm a little ignorant but it should be fairly low considering the ingredients.

No don't quote me on this but a normal pack from the supermarkets is about 3 syns - the soy, rice, fish, veg etc are all free so I'm assuming its for the seaweed and maybe little bit of sugar they use in the binding of the rice. TBH i don't always count the syns for it but when I'm on it 100% I definitely do :) xx

Food yesterday

B - Mullerlight, fruit
L - Boiled egg, 1 slice of bread (b), salad
D - Burger in a bowl with my A cheese allowance.
Snacks - Pear & apple

Syn
Puft 3.5
burger sauce 1

Oof Sushi. I've got that in my head now and could really dig into that, I love it! I live in the sticks and other than those expensive little trays you can buy in the supermarkets there isn't anywhere I could go for sushi. Everytime I visit my mum, we go out to this amazing Mongolian restaurant where you choose your raw ingredients like the meat and veg and they cook it for you and they have a massive sushi bar. I say I have it for starters, what I mean is I totally fill up on it and then some :D

Your food yesterday looked good but oh so little....no wonder you're losing so well. I find myself sticking to plan but I eat such enormous quantities at the moment, I can't seem to stop. It's almost like healthy comfort eating which I need to curb.

Morning all! Didn't update last night as I wanted to update properly.

I am pleased to say I lost 1.5 last night and got my 5stone award in group. Currently lost 5 stone 0.5lbs and I'm 6.5lbs from target! Over the moon with this and so looking forward to reaching my target in the not too distant (no idea when haha)

I am on it with bells on until this weekend (OHs Bday) and then after that will be damage limitation!

Am going to sit and plan all my meals for this week and make sure i have everything in the cupboards!

@BeeBeeSee I go days where i don't eat a lot then days where I have massive portions (honestly you should see my platefuls!) but i do try to only have carbs for one meal a day during the weekdays and then have double carbs on the weekends and it seems to work for me. Since losing the weight i don't feel as hungry anymore (whether thats my brain just realising it now or what i don't know but its working for me) I only tend to eat when I'm hungry and if Ive had all my food for the day and think oooh i fancy that i think to myself but do i need it? and if i don't then i don't have it. Also if i get to the end of the day and I've forgotten to have my a or b choice i don't have it unless i genuinely need to eat more because I'm hungry. I don't eat extra calories/things for the sake of it. and this is definitely helping me.

Food for today

B - Mullerlight, apple, hifi (B)
L - Macaroni cheese & salad
D - Undecided think ill have to pop to the shops later to pick up a few bits! Will update later

Syns
None planned

WHoop Whoop!!! Amazing news on your award well done! You're sooo close to target now! How exciting (I'm very jealous!)

Think I'm going to follow suit and plan my meals - hopefully kick my butt into gear

Oh how I hate getting an award then the week later losing it... I will get it back next week but I KNEW id gain after the OHs birthday but I just didn't stop eating the couple of days after that. How frustrating! I will have my gain off next week and more, but in the mean time I'm feeling very disappointed in myself and target just seems to be slipping away. I have got my focussed head back on and tbh I'm not sure I want to weigh in tonight - I know it'll show up as a big loss next week if i do but I'm just not sure i can face seeing such a huge gain

It's my consultants last night tonight and I kinda do want to be there to see her but equally I don't want to face the scales and feel even more fat than I do right now!

Food today -

B - Fruit salad
Snack - Hifi
Lunch - Mugshot & Fruit
D - Iceland Ready meal I think

Syns
None planned

Try not to beat yourself up too much hun – it happens to all of us. Look at it this way, your weightloss on a graph is going to be up and down but overall it’s always heading downwards which is the most important thing. I think you should go to group tonight and weigh – it’s easier to hide away from the scales and ultimately fall back off the wagon if you don’t face them. You’re so close to target now - just think when you first started how far away it seemed then – now look at how far you’ve come. A few days off plan isn’t going to undo all your hard work xxx

Yesterday when taking my food shopping back to my car I noticed the car parked next to me was so close it was hard to open the door. The gentleman was still in the car and wound down his window and said 'not much space is there' ... I though well no! So move! (didn't say it though, I just said nope!)

He then replied 'good job your so skinny'

Although I was annoyed he didn't move it did make me smile inside!

Food for today

B - Overnight oats (B), raspberries & orange segments
Snack - Sushi
L - Left over diet coke chicken
D - Meatballs & BNS noodles with cheese (A)

Syns
Sushi - 3
Hifi - 3

Total - 6

Back