Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

That’s naughty that they put butter in the mushy peas – I wouldn’t have even thought to have asked and would have just assumed that they were free! Aww your brother looks fab – such a nice thing for him to do! Makes him look so much more grown up x

You two are so alike! He looks a handsome lad now...there will be globs of gel and putty all over the place now!

Keep at chick x

Hey! Well done with 1lb.

Awh your bros a wee cutie. The lil quiff is so cute. My friends little boy has that style too all the wee teeny boppers love him cause one of those one direction lads has a similar cut.... (Oh god I sound so old)

I hate when they do that. I found that they put 1 whole block of butter in the beans in one of the restaurants I used to frequent!

That’s naughty that they put butter in the mushy peas – I wouldn’t have even thought to have asked and would have just assumed that they were free! Aww your brother looks fab – such a nice thing for him to do! Makes him look so much more grown up x

Honestly I was fuming! Fooooomin I tell ya ;) Luckily I'd only had a teeeeeeny bit so I just stuck to my diet coke whilst they ate all the yummy chips, burgers and battered fish!

Its def a leanring curve for me - things that I assume are free I'm gonna double check before I order them now thats for sure.

Thank you, I think he looks stunning either way but this just makes him seem like a little man and not my baby brother anymore. It's awesome and equally devastating! But my older brother is having his first child in a few months so there will be a new baby to love just as much. xx

You two are so alike! He looks a handsome lad now...there will be globs of gel and putty all over the place now!

Keep at chick x

Well i shall take that as a compliment because he is blooming gorgeous!! haha yeah I'm sure there will be plenty of hair products about the place! I skyped him this morning before school and he just couldn't stop playing with it and looking in the mirror ;)

Hey! Well done with 1lb.

Awh your bros a wee cutie. The lil quiff is so cute. My friends little boy has that style too all the wee teeny boppers love him cause one of those one direction lads has a similar cut.... (Oh god I sound so old)

I hate when they do that. I found that they put 1 whole block of butter in the beans in one of the restaurants I used to frequent!

Thank you, hopefully next week I shall be saying more than one but 1 is always ok by me!

He is cute isn't he, cant believe how grown up he is...there is 13.5 years difference between us and its just crazy to see him turn into a young man in what feels like a matter of minutes. Haha i did say to my brother that he's going to be fighting the girls off him now (not that he wasn't before) as he looks so cool.

One block?! oh my gosh! thats crazy! Why do people do that?!

Yeah I kept doing things like that last year and found I just wasn't losoing weight - assuming things were free and eating lots of them or "guesstimating" syns. Got much planned for the weekend?

Yeah I kept doing things like that last year and found I just wasn't losoing weight - assuming things were free and eating lots of them or "guesstimating" syns. Got much planned for the weekend?

Well I've finished work now and I've just got home and tidied up - will be doing a few loads of washing and prepping dinner for tonight. We have got the OHs mum and sister popping over shortly then I might have a long soak in the tub! and then this evening my brother and his girlfriend are coming over to have a takeaway (I'm having a homemade fakeaway!)

What about you?

aww that sounds nice - take away is always my downfall.... Nothing really yet - quite fancied going out and doing something but don't fancy the usual of cinema or bowling etc and weather is meant to be pants! Might be another Netflix marathon this weekend haha

Hey guys, had a weekend away form the computer and had some lovely family time. Was a pretty chilled on plan weekend and even managed a nice long dog walk in there as well for some body magic.

Stuck to plan all weekend - and I certainly find the weekends hardest as I love a glass of wine!!

Busy day today, working as usual then heading off to my friends group to help her out (she just become a slimming world consultant and is doing fab!) as she needs a hand setting it all up tonight.

Food is as follows...

B - Overnight oats with cherries, oranges & strawbs
Snack - Pears
L - messed up and forgot I was having oats for breakfast so either gonna syn some bread or have baked beans with cheese & tomatoes
D - Iceland soup (butternut squash one I believe)

Syns - currently have no plans to have any syns today but shall update as and when required.

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, Jessieh... I had a netflix binge this weekend! What did you get up to?

Hope your friend’s group goes well – how long has she been running it for? I think I’d like to become a consultant but I’m so flakey I know the novelty would wear off and I’d end up getting bored of it.
Ahhh love a good Netlfix binge as you know haha! What did you watch??

Hope your friend’s group goes well – how long has she been running it for? I think I’d like to become a consultant but I’m so flakey I know the novelty would wear off and I’d end up getting bored of it.
Ahhh love a good Netlfix binge as you know haha! What did you watch??

This is her 5th week I believe and she's doing amazingly. I thought about becoming a consultant the same time as she did but there was just something holding me back and it still it. Just unsure if I would want that sort of commitment...

Yeah we do too, we've been bingeing on Brooklyn 99 and actually really love it, you seen it? Its very funny but even better once you get to know the characters. I love a Netflix Binge!

Hiya Sarah :) How weird is that!? I just posted on my thread about my consultant talking to me today about becoming a consultant!..lol.. I'm not sure I am confident enough, but I think I might look into it all the same...if I don't look I'll never know I guess :)

This is her 5th week I believe and she's doing amazingly. I thought about becoming a consultant the same time as she did but there was just something holding me back and it still it. Just unsure if I would want that sort of commitment...

Yeah we do too, we've been bingeing on Brooklyn 99 and actually really love it, you seen it? Its very funny but even better once you get to know the characters. I love a Netflix Binge!

Oooo no I haven’t seen that one – will have to check it out!

Hiya Sarah :) How weird is that!? I just posted on my thread about my consultant talking to me today about becoming a consultant!..lol.. I'm not sure I am confident enough, but I think I might look into it all the same...if I don't look I'll never know I guess :)

Very weird! Are you gonna go for it lovely? Def would advise going to a opportunity event! There is def a lot of work that goes into it but looks like such a good load of fun too :) xxx

Hollllaaaaa Ladies

Today I have woken up really chipper (yes I did just say that! I promise i am really 26!!) Im feeling really good and feel like I should be getting an ok loss this week. I certainly feel skinnier & if I do get 1lb or more then I will be at the highest I've lost and over the other side of my 4.5stone award. I am so close to being in the 10 stone bracket and cant wait till I see that number on the scales!

Todays food is pretty uneventful as I am still trying to sort out my weekly meal plan but it is as follows...

B - Shreddies, Milk & Fruit
L - Tuna & Mayo salad
D - KFC chicken & chips

Syns
Mayo 2 syns (oh and OMG I've been syncing it wrong all this time...I was using light mayo instead of lighter than light!! Silly Sarah)
Sauce with the KFC Chicken & Chips - 5

Will update as and when later on today.

How is everyone else? How are we feeling?

Very weird! Are you gonna go for it lovely? Def would advise going to a opportunity event! There is def a lot of work that goes into it but looks like such a good load of fun too :) xxx

There is so much to think about. I have more concerns than I have reasons to do it if that makes sense? I have read lots about it online. Some things are no brainers...like the hard work..I'm used to that I organise a conventon for a game played on Facebook that is a ton of work for nothing back. But my main concerns are I don't drive. I've heard that they are really pushy with sales etc not to mention the franchise being around £1000 that I don't have, I know they do credit schemes, but do I want to get into debt for something that I could well be paying out of pocket for? I know my consultant had to pay out of her own pocket for the room hire over Christmas. What if nobody came? What if the palm some rough hole area off on me and I have to remember I work nights and that could have an affect x

Haha chipper!! I'd like some chipper-ness please to cheer me up! Food sounds yummm - how was your friend's group last night? xxx

There is so much to think about. I have more concerns than I have reasons to do it if that makes sense? I have read lots about it online. Some things are no brainers...like the hard work..I'm used to that I organise a conventon for a game played on Facebook that is a ton of work for nothing back. But my main concerns are I don't drive. I've heard that they are really pushy with sales etc not to mention the franchise being around £1000 that I don't have, I know they do credit schemes, but do I want to get into debt for something that I could well be paying out of pocket for? I know my consultant had to pay out of her own pocket for the room hire over Christmas. What if nobody came? What if the palm some rough hole area off on me and I have to remember I work nights and that could have an affect x

I completely get it, same for me. The 'againsts' outweigh the 'for' currently.

Now i will just say that the franchise is closer to £2000 I believe, and I'm pretty sure they don't do credit schemes. They want full payment upfront before training. In regards to where your group would be they would never sign to up without you being 100% happy with your group and where it is.

There are extra things you don't get paid for, for example when you do the training your stay etc and days there aren't included. Its like 8 days of training spread out over a few months. When you wrote your group thats on a sunday etc which is all not paid. When you have debriefs and feedbacks from your team leader thats not paid. So its about whether you want to commit to 52 weeks of the year working. xx

Back