Sarah's Weight Loss Diary

Haha chipper!! I'd like some chipper-ness please to cheer me up! Food sounds yummm - how was your friend's group last night? xxx

*Sending some your way*

I usually try and get the OH to make something really scruffy on tuesday after weigh in because 1) I love to feel like I'm having a treat but still on plan & 2) its his turn to cook so i make him work ;)

Yeah was really group she had an observation so was feeling a bit nervous but she did fab. Didn't stay for both her groups but did help set up and weigh the 5.30 lot - went home just before the second session as I wanted my tea. What a waste of time, had the carrot and coriander (which i thought was butternut squash!) it was rank - far too sweet and not my sort of thing at all. Luckily i did some veggie sausages to go with so they filled me up! was a syn free dinner though and ended the day on 5 syns xxx

Heading off to group soon - fingers crossed for at least a 1lb loss!

Will be updating once I am home later xxx

Bloomin hell....my consultant said she paid 950 for hers...not sure when that was though. That's a defo nail in it then...lol.. Mind you I'm quite happy being instrumental on the social team :) Have a good time at group. Hopefully I will still be around later for when you report back if not catch you tomorrow as I'm off to see my dad before work x

Hey guys here to report a loss of 2.5lbs taking me to 11stone 1 & 4 stone 9lbs in total! Absolutely buzzing and cannot wait to get into new numbers next week. I'll be in the 10stone bracket :)

I honestly don't think I've ever seen 10 on the scales before. When I was this weight previously I was so content with how I looked that I didn't get on the scales because I didn't need to. Feeling over the moon and like target is really in my grasp now. 12lbs to go!!!

Now gonna sit and plan my weeks meals and hopefully smash it again next week xxx

Whoop!!!!!!!! Well done!!! Its always an especially great feeling dropping into another stone! I can't wait to see the 11's! :) Here's to a great week hun x

Whoop!!!!!!!! Well done!!! Its always an especially great feeling dropping into another stone! I can't wait to see the 11's! :) Here's to a great week hun x

Fingers crossed ill be seeing the 10's next week! Thanks lovely lady, hope you have a wonderful week. Much planned? xx

Hi Sarah :), well done on your loss, I'm sure you'll be seeing the 10's very soon. I got down to the 10's on SW, many many moons ago o_O, back on it now, 10 stone is my goal too, and we share the same height :D, but I'm doing a different plan now not SW, but once I'm at target, I will be coming back to SW for maintenance :) . I hope to follow you on your journey, hope you don't mind. Hope your having a fab week ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Sarah :), well done on your loss, I'm sure you'll be seeing the 10's very soon. I got down to the 10's on SW, many many moons ago o_O, back on it now, 10 stone is my goal too, and we share the same height :D, but I'm doing a different plan now not SW, but once I'm at target, I will be coming back to SW for maintenance :) . I hope to follow you on your journey, hope you don't mind. Hope your having a fab week ! :D

Kay xx

Helloooo - and thank you for popping by! Thank you, feeling really pumped this week and cannot wait to get into the 10 stone bracket. Seemed like a dream when I was pushing on for 16stone!

Of course I don't mind - the more the merrier :) What plan are you following? Hope you are having a good week too lovely, I love your determination... you be in the 10's in no time

Yes we will! We'll have a party when we do! (you cant tell but I'm sitting at my desk raising the roof *whoop whoop* and dancing like a loon....I am in the office alone today!)

Helloooo - and thank you for popping by! Thank you, feeling really pumped this week and cannot wait to get into the 10 stone bracket. Seemed like a dream when I was pushing on for 16stone!

Of course I don't mind - the more the merrier :) What plan are you following? Hope you are having a good week too lovely, I love your determination... you be in the 10's in no time

Yes we will! We'll have a party when we do! (you cant tell but I'm sitting at my desk raising the roof *whoop whoop* and dancing like a loon....I am in the office alone today!)

Great ! :D

I'm doing Slim and Save which is a vlcd diet (very low calorie diet) it involves having 4 food packs a day, shakes and soups mainly, and that's all you can have and you also have to drink 4 litres of water a day. I'm not for these type of strict diets but because I have an operation coming up in a month, the doc has asked me to lose some weight before the procedure, so that's why I'm doing it because its quick losses. Once I get to target I will come back to SW for maintenance. I will always be a SW girl at heart :) . I started at 16st 1lb with SW and got down to 10st 8lbs , I lost 5.5 stones in total and didn't hit my goal of 10 stone because I had stuff going on personally which made me go off plan, I derailed and gained a lot of the weight back on :( . Anyway I'm now restarting at 13st 8llbs with Slim and Save. I started on the 11th Jan this year. I want to get down to 10 stone again. I am weighing monthly and not weekly so my first weigh in will be on the 1st Feb.

Wow bet you wished you hadn't asked :p .

Yes we will have a celebratory dance once you get to goal :D, I hope to be following you shortly afterwards ! :bunnydance: :woohoo:

Kay xx

......oh I forgot to add, I have a diary also :), link is in my sig, if you'd like to follow, would be good to see you there Sarah, you have a very positive vibe about you, would love to see you sprinkle some of your will power dust there too, hehe :D.

Kay xx

Great ! :D

I'm doing Slim and Save which is a vlcd diet (very low calorie diet) it involves having 4 food packs a day, shakes and soups mainly, and that's all you can have and you also have to drink 4 litres of water a day. I'm not for these type of strict diets but because I have an operation coming up in a month, the doc has asked me to lose some weight before the procedure, so that's why I'm doing it because its quick losses. Once I get to target I will come back to SW for maintenance. I will always be a SW girl at heart :) . I started at 16st 1lb with SW and got down to 10st 8lbs , I lost 5.5 stones in total and didn't hit my goal of 10 stone because I had stuff going on personally which made me go off plan, I derailed and gained a lot of the weight back on :( . Anyway I'm now restarting at 13st 8llbs with Slim and Save. I started on the 11th Jan this year. I want to get down to 10 stone again. I am weighing monthly and not weekly so my first weigh in will be on the 1st Feb.

Wow bet you wished you hadn't asked :p .

Yes we will have a celebratory dance once you get to goal :D, I hope to be following you shortly afterwards ! :bunnydance: :woohoo:

Kay xx

Ooh I really don't think that would be for me at all - completely get why you are doing it though! I just love the SW plan and love its not a diet but a lifestyle change.

Wow 5.5 stone thats awesome, how long did it take you to lose that on SW? That is my target weight loss :) I am def a slow and steady kind of girl!

I tell you what, sometimes I wish I only weighed once a month as those weeks where you put on or maintain can really dishearten you, do you have a cheeky view on the scales or are you good?! I am a daily weigher i have to admit :oops:

Course I wish id asked, its good to get to know everyone! And ill take you up on the dance, reckon you'll be with me when i get there in no time! xx

......oh I forgot to add, I have a diary also :), link is in my sig, if you'd like to follow, would be good to see you there Sarah, you have a very positive vibe about you, would love to see you sprinkle some of your will power dust there too, hehe :D.

Kay xx

Will pop by and have a gander :)

Im pretty positive mostly, but of course like anyone else I have my down moments - I just have to think how happier losing this weight has made me already and i cant wait till Im where i want to be because I just know this year is gonna be my year!! xx

Hi Sarah,

Just read your diary from the start, excellent losses in the last month! Well done :D
Target is in sight!

Hello lovely! Thank you so so much, i've certainly been back on it since Xmas and now I'm just gunning for my target. Target is most definitely in sight and fingers crossed I don't take too long to get there!

Looks like you aren't far from your target either!! Go us! xxx

Fingers crossed ill be seeing the 10's next week! Thanks lovely lady, hope you have a wonderful week. Much planned? xx

Not too much! Last night at work tonight for the week (Thank God! :)) Then housework, checking on the folks, chilling and trying to stick to plan 100% for weigh in Monday! :)

Food for today! Completely forgot to post! Absolutely exhausted today and might have an early night!!

B - overnight oats with strawberries
L - left over chicken and sausages with salad & a teeny bit of roasted couscous
D - bacon, carrot and mushroom pasta with my cheese allowance.

Syns
Mayo 1
Sausages 2.5

Might have a hifi later and syn it with a mullerlight and some fruit otherwise I'm gonna end it there. I have drunk 2litres of water today and had 1/3 of my speed intake. 10 stone bracket let's be having you!!

Back