ProPoints Sarahs WW Diary

azwethinkweiz said:
Awh we ALL have times like that chick. I've a festival to go to in september and I just know it might end up disastrous for my waist! Good luck this week, keep at it and keep me updated lovely :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks sweetie x will do x
I have a diary not sure if u seen it, it's Liz WW food & gym diary on diarys thread x
Cheers n take care
Xx

Excellent, I'll find it and subscribe if you don't mind :D x

Sarah we will both beat our pesky festivals full of food, fun and frollics :) xx

Just updating my weight loss diary for this week. Lost 2.5lbs. Saying I lost 2lbs though and hope to keep the half off next week and maybe another half so I can meet my july goal.
So hadn't seen my sisters in a few weeks and they cane to the house yesterday and my skinny mini sis (she's only 8 stone!!) said "wow are you after losing loadsa weight?"
I've only lost 5lbs so far so I'm delighted that someone noticed cuz I can't see it in myself yet?! Especially since my oh says he sees no difference. Women obviously notice these subtle changes more lol. Hope everyone else is getting on ok?! XxX

azwethinkweiz said:
Just updating my weight loss diary for this week. Lost 2.5lbs. Saying I lost 2lbs though and hope to keep the half off next week and maybe another half so I can meet my july goal.
So hadn't seen my sisters in a few weeks and they cane to the house yesterday and my skinny mini sis (she's only 8 stone!!) said "wow are you after losing loadsa weight?"
I've only lost 5lbs so far so I'm delighted that someone noticed cuz I can't see it in myself yet?! Especially since my oh says he sees no difference. Women obviously notice these subtle changes more lol. Hope everyone else is getting on ok?! XxX

Well done Hunni! Knew u do well!

It's ace wen someone notices! Yay x
Dya get yr jeans??
X

Couldn't find any jeans :-( I was fitting into some 12s which was good. Maybe I'll go looking again next week. I did get a new pair of shoes hehe. X

Yay to someone noticing! Yay to size 12s and an extra big wooohooooo for new shoes :D xx

Hello here to follow if you dont mind!

Woo for the 11s and size 12s!

Ruth
x

Welcome Ruth hon :D x I only just fit in the 12s lol, another few pound before I fit comfortably! New shoes in the sale too! Only cost 6.40 reduced from 35 quid. Awesome find ;-)
And I got new shorts for exercising... That's not as important as the shoes though! X

Yay :) sale shoes even better!!! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Welcome Ruth hon :D x I only just fit in the 12s lol, another few pound before I fit comfortably! New shoes in the sale too! Only cost 6.40 reduced from 35 quid. Awesome find ;-)
And I got new shorts for exercising... That's not as important as the shoes though! X

I only just fit in size 12s jeans too but I bought em anyway to make myself fit in wen I loose some more lol x
Shoes were a great bargain find well done! Theres some right sales on isnt there!
Oo exercise shorts too, cool xx

Hmm I might do that too. Wanna find a pair I love first, there wasn't much. Hahaha yeah the shorts were on sale too woop woop :p x

azwethinkweiz said:
Hmm I might do that too. Wanna find a pair I love first, there wasn't much. Hahaha yeah the shorts were on sale too woop woop :p x

Yeah u have to get a pair to make ppl stare Hun xx
Sales are great! I wish I had more money to buy Xmas gifts oo lol I know it's too early to mention Xmas but it wud b useful to get some gifts if poss lol x

Have a fab weekend :) x

1lb loss this week. Well it was .5lb first, then I went for a 6km walk and sweated out another .5lb lol.
TMI alert!!!Only thing is I haven't been to the loo in a few days so my tummy is a lil sore and bloated (and making the strangest noises) maybe if I fix it I'll have a better loss next week? Ho hum, a loss is a loss! :D x

Well done on loss Hun x
Ur tum has joined my tum! Mines still not right after 2 weeks!
Hope urs will b kinder 2u soon x
Happy Saturday
X

I know. Sad times... Nothing seems to work naturally so will take some tablets soon maybe. How you getting on love? X

azwethinkweiz said:
I know. Sad times... Nothing seems to work naturally so will take some tablets soon maybe. How you getting on love? X

Bit better ta but not completely, hope it will soon, u get some tabbies, get colpermin as the buscopan didn't appear to do owt to b honest xx
Feel better Hun
Xx

Loss is indeed a loss mrs :) hope tummy settles soon! Xx

hi mind if i follow your diary?:)

Well done on fitting into the size 12 jeans, that must have felt great :) I do like New Look shoes too :D

Back