ProPoints Sarahs WW Diary

Of course! Welcome! X Haha I only just fit in them, I'm a different size in different shops it seems?!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Yea I used to be dif too when I was 9 stone 4 I was a 16 in h n m but a 12 everywhere else xx

Sigh. I STS again. Out of 7 weeks, 3 of them have been STS's and its getting on my nerves. Don't think I can get away with eating all my weeklies anymore :-(

:( do u exercise too chick? Maybe cut bk by a few but not loads... U def on the right no of dailies? Cx

I'm on 29pp a day so that's ok. I'll cut back on weeklies a bit this week and see if it helps. Trial and error. I don't do mad amounts of exercise, just light exercise so should try doing more maybe? Just so down lately that I feel like jumping into bed rather than doing anything else in the evening :(

Awww petal! But should u maybe be higher than 29?! I feel like bed too at the mo but have lots to do today... And gotta earn some AP for my curry! Lol

What u up to today??

Xx

Believe it or not I have to go to the frigging dentist cuz I chipped my tooth the other day... So I'm in for a world of pain at 3 o' clock! Maybe he'll give me laughing gas ;) xx

Hope the dentist goes ok!!! Xx

I'm in the waiting room. Eeep. Don't like the dentist. Expensive pain usually lol!! xx

Hugs! Hope its ok xx

God. My jaw hurts now. Having a cuppa and drinking it one side of my mouth lol. Cost 100 quid for that pain :(
On another note I went to the shops to cheer myself up and bought myself a pair of size 12 jeans and a size 12 hoodie :D x

Awww :( boo to the pain but yay to the 12s!! Cxx

Hi Hun
Bless u having pain at dentists! I hate em!
Hope ur ok now! N yay to the new jeans n hoodie xxx

Ok so I lost a pound this week. Delighted with that because I had a really bad week in work (and life) and I actually ate 6pp MORE than my weeklies allowed yesterday (depression = me a choccie fiend).
So anyway that's half a stone so far... Is it just me or does that sound like more than when you say "7 pounds" LOL xx

Well done Hunni! Half a stone is fab! Stones seem better to others but yes I think pounds is better too xx
Keep at it Hun xx u will soon b tiny like ur sis n friends xx

Wishbird007 said:
Well done Hunni! Half a stone is fab! Stones seem better to others but yes I think pounds is better too xx
Keep at it Hun xx u will soon b tiny like ur sis n friends xx

Thanks so much hon :) xx
I'll never be as tiny as them because I'm very broad... and taller, my sis is petite. But hopefully I can be happy with myself someday soon x

Indeed as long ur happy nothing matters xxx

Doing wendy plan this week (ish)

The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

Hardi77 said:
Hi hope you don't mind me following your diary I'm struggling at the moment and need a bit of motivation :( x

Course not hon. I have a food diary I update most days too if you wanna peek in there. Sorry to hear you're struggling... How long are you doing ww? X

Back