ProPoints Sarahs WW Diary

Well done u :) xxx

This week I followed an improvised wendie plan. For anyone who doesn't know this is apparently a way to use your points to boost your metabolism. I wasnt sure about doing it because it involves a day where you eat 18 of your weekly pp and even yesterday (the day before weigh in) I had to eat 7 weeklies lol. Basically I've stuffed myself some days and had a couple of days where I only ate 2-3 extra pp.
Long story short, I've lost 2.5lb and that's the most I've ever lost since I started. So I would implore anyone who's hit a plateau to try it out as it does fit into the WW plan... All it is is a set way to use your weeklies really. I was never hungry which was great :) xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins
how does this work exactly??

you eat 18 points a day just?

No hon you eat all your dailies and then you divide your weeklies a certain way for the week. :) x

Don't worry about the questions hon. This is the way I did it:

The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

So you use all your weeklies throughout the week that way :)

Sarah
Get well soon to u too honey
X
U got a cold same as Jemma?

Thank you hon. I have sore throat, ear ache & migraine. Lovely combo eh? Wouldnt recommend it lol! I'll be grand tomorrow hopefully! ;) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Thank you hon. I have sore throat, ear ache & migraine. Lovely combo eh? Wouldnt recommend it lol! I'll be grand tomorrow hopefully! ;) xx

Aw bless u hun x hope it goes soon, I despise migraines!
X

U better today darlin?
X

Wishbird007 said:
U better today darlin?
X

I am hon thanks, have the rest of the week off work anyways so yay! X

azwethinkweiz said:
I am hon thanks, have the rest of the week off work anyways so yay! X

Yay that's nice Hun x u up to owt nice?
X

I actually have to go to the dentist today so not really doing anything fun, just need a break from work lol! X

Aw apart from dentist lol sounds good it's good to have a break Hun x enjoy x

Hi Sarah
Happy friday!
How did the dentist go?
Anything nice planned for the long wkend?
X

It was horrible lol. Had my teeth cleaned, hurt like hell! And I have some old fillings that need replacing which will cost a fortune. Sigh.
No long weekend here hon, we have our bank holiday at the start of August in the republic ;) you got any plans? X

azwethinkweiz said:
It was horrible lol. Had my teeth cleaned, hurt like hell! And I have some old fillings that need replacing which will cost a fortune. Sigh.
No long weekend here hon, we have our bank holiday at the start of August in the republic ;) you got any plans? X

Aw bless u Hun xx y r teeth so poo!
Oo course lol x not much gonna chill mostly n practice with my camera cos it's mine n hubby's first wedding next Saturday, we doing the photos, my hubby done it loads but we decided to do it together as a side job x looking forward to it x

Wishbird007 said:
Aw bless u Hun xx y r teeth so poo!
Oo course lol x not much gonna chill mostly n practice with my camera cos it's mine n hubby's first wedding next Saturday, we doing the photos, my hubby done it loads but we decided to do it together as a side job x looking forward to it x

Yeah. And I still have a tooth I needed a permanent crown on (I was knocked down by a car when I was younger and still haven't fixed that tooth lol).
Oooh that sounds fun. I'm just collecting my parents from the airport tomorrow night. Nothing exciting at all lol. Photography is good, my exs father did weddings on the side and used to make a fair buck from it ;) x

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah. And I still have a tooth I needed a permanent crown on (I was knocked down by a car when I was younger and still haven't fixed that tooth lol).
Oooh that sounds fun. I'm just collecting my parents from the airport tomorrow night. Nothing exciting at all lol. Photography is good, my exs father did weddings on the side and used to make a fair buck from it ;) x

Aw poor tooth Hun x
Yeah it's fun n shud do ok in it gonna start a portfolio lol x
Have a gud wkend Hun x

0.5lb off this week. Don't even deserve that because I had a terrible week lol! Ate all around me, felt very bloated while weighing. Have my festival next friday to sunday so might weigh in friday morning and hope for a loss. Festival will mean putting on all the weight I just lost lol! :p x

Well done babe xx

Back