ProPoints Sarahs WW Diary

azwethinkweiz

Gold Member
Okay so I tried this last year on old points. Back then I was 14st. I managed to get that down to 12st 2lb... Fell off the wagon but only maintained - never put the weight back on (which I suppose is okayish). SO now I'm starting over using PP :)
Here's my info:
Height: 5ft 6in
Weight: 12st 2lbs
Goal: 10st 6lbs

PP allowance: 29
Unfortunately I'm having to do this alone without meetings because I simply don't have the time or money at the moment but will perhaps go to meetings eventually I hope. For now I'll make my weigh in day Saturday!

Been on this PP for this whole week now... Sometimes feel like I might be eating too much to lose weight? I only used 3 weekly points so far... Almost afraid to touch them but we'll see how it goes. I know I'll be downhearted if I STS this week even though I know that maybe my body needs to adjust to this. Also my totm so bloated galore *rolls eyes*

Anyway wish me luck girls! :)

hiya, i am the same as you. i am doing ww at home myself, my friend gave me her starting pack so i have that to help, but no calculator or anything so sometimes get stuck with points and also not going to meetings you miss out on wee hints and tips, but can't be helped. if i could, i would.

I find that doing it at home is fine, i have the willpower during the week, but w'ends are a nightmare. I used a few points last night on ww treats and a large bag of licquorice alsorts,,knew i shouldn't have put them into the trolley. tried to kid myself that i would only eat a few :sigh:

anyhow, i have started afresh today. I have 20 weeklies left so going to try and be good today so i can have a few extra treats this evening.

hope you lose this week, keep posting..it's great on here x

Thanks for replying... So glad someone else is in the same boat as me! I felt a bit "lonely" this week doing this alone so that's why I joined on here, seems like a great group for me to share my positives and negatives!

So I just weighed myself this morning and I've lost 2lbs. So I've hit that 12st mark, can't wait to get down into the 11s, I haven't been there for sooo long lol! I'm so unsure about the weeklies though, I told myself I'd have a "treat" today but feel like I might ruin everything if I do hehe!!

Hello Az, congrats on the 2lb loss! I'm the same as you in that I am 12st2lbs at the moment and hope to be 12stone when I weigh in on Thursday so fingers crossed. I am dying to get to the 11st something mark as well.
I am on my fourth week and have been attending classes but my leader is useless so I might buy a weighing scales and go it alone. This site is far more supportive than any group and it is here 24/7.
You should definitely have a treat for your weight loss!
Ellen

ellenwillbeskinny said:
Hello Az, congrats on the 2lb loss! I'm the same as you in that I am 12st2lbs at the moment and hope to be 12stone when I weigh in on Thursday so fingers crossed. I am dying to get to the 11st something mark as well.
I am on my fourth week and have been attending classes but my leader is useless so I might buy a weighing scales and go it alone. This site is far more supportive than any group and it is here 24/7.
You should definitely have a treat for your weight loss!
Ellen

I'm only into my second week using pro points and its quite good so far. Doing this from home too because work commitments means I don't have much time for meetings but might look into it later (its a bit expensive too).
Finding the site a great help for keeping on track and getting info/recipes etc. Here's hoping we both get into the 11s soon!! :D

Last edited:
So I know I shouldn't have done it but I had a sneaky look on the scales and it looks like I'm back up to my starting weight 12st 2lbs. :(
I used all my weeklies this week on drink & fish n chips (went to bon jovi with my sis) and now I feel so guilty and disappointed with myself. I'll definitely have to be very good all week next week to try and get those 2lbs back off :( :( *sigh*

So I know I shouldn't have done it but I had a sneaky look on the scales and it looks like I'm back up to my starting weight 12st 2lbs. :(
I used all my weeklies this week on drink & fish n chips (went to bon jovi with my sis) and now I feel so guilty and disappointed with myself. I'll definitely have to be very good all week next week to try and get those 2lbs back off :( :( *sigh*

when do you weigh normally? i actually put on 5lbs from last friday until monday!!! back down now to the same weight i was last friday but i am raging at the same time cause i wanted a pound off...keep drinking water, that's what i am going to try and do now all weekend and try, try, try and get over this hurdle of a weekend. i love a takeaway too but i am going to try and not have one of those either. :cry:

marylou said:
when do you weigh normally? i actually put on 5lbs from last friday until monday!!! back down now to the same weight i was last friday but i am raging at the same time cause i wanted a pound off...keep drinking water, that's what i am going to try and do now all weekend and try, try, try and get over this hurdle of a weekend. i love a takeaway too but i am going to try and not have one of those either. :cry:

I usually weigh on saturday morning. So... Prob stay at this weight now. Sad times :( very disheartened about it but will keep trying and watch everything I put in my mouth this week! *sniffle*

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi You could be suprised when you weigh in the morning . If you weighed the day after the night out it was probably all still in your tum. Maybe if you have been to loo today it could be gone .. thats why you should try to only weigh one time a week or it will drive you nuts!!!!!!!!

Ok I weighed myself this morning and it looks like its actually a STS this week. I'm not really surprised considering the extra food and drink I had but still disappointed with myself. Going to try a bit harder next week. Which will be hard cuz I'm going away for 2 nights next weekend and its my dads birthday dinner this sunday... So I bet it'll be another STS next week too *sigh*

well i know it's disheartening but sts is actually way far better than putting on!!!! don't beat yourself up bout it. you had a good week, life is for living too remember!!!!

Thanks marylou, that did cheer me up loads hehe :D x

Was feeling bloated this morning and had a sneaky WI and it said I'd gained 1lb 1/4! Nooooo... :(
Please please please be gone by saturday. Guess I'll prob just have _another_ STS if I'm lucky... *Sigh*

Hi Hun
I just found n subscribed to ur diary x
Remember ur weight fluctuates all the time Hun so try not to worry too much x by saturday it will be down I bet x

Awwh thanks chick... I really hope I lose something this week after staying the same last week. I'll be very disheartened if I STS again. :( xXx

U will be fine am sure but remember if u do STS it's not a gain but I know wot u mean if u have hit a wall, U think wot am I doing wrong!! X been there Hun for a while, 11st 6 has been my wall for a while n I hope WW breaks that wall! Lol xx chin up xx

Thanks chick. Appreciate the words of encouragement, trying to keep my chin up but my OH expects me to lose weight consistently and will prob think I'm cheating the diet if I STS again lol. Will keep fingers crossed for us both :D x

Yeah but u aren't love ru Hun so u know the truth Hun x
Am sure u with have lost tho sweetie! Let's cross everything xx

:sigh:
Awwh thanks chick... I really hope I lose something this week after staying the same last week. I'll be very disheartened if I STS again. :( xXx

fingers crossed for you x. only if you cross your's for me for my weigh in tomorrow morning..:sigh:

marylou said:
:sigh:

fingers crossed for you x. only if you cross your's for me for my weigh in tomorrow morning..:sigh:

Consider my fingers and toes crossed for you chick! Good luck :) x

Back