ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I have a sts this week. bit gutted or more disappointed im myself but its a new week now x

It's not a gain sweetie!! You can get more off next week, plus you've been ill this week which can always make your weight fluctuate x

Like tano said, it's not a gain and you did have a super loss last week. Have a good week this week and next Saturday you'll be smiling from ear to ear x

im gonna really go for it and my exercise is gonna improve too x

I am thanks ladies. Im still ill my throat ans chest kills and iv woke up to snow again I wish the cold would go away now x

so today food will be good.

B bacon sarnie and 2 slices of bread 4pp tomato sauce 1pp

L unsure yet and unsure on the whole day will play by here.

im also gonna get my wellies on and try and walk the dog but it's getting very deep now don't fancy being house bound x

so iv been a little piggy today.

iv had crisps 2pp kit kat 3pp
half a cheese pizza 12pp
ice lolly 3pp
2 custard creams and a tea 5pp

dinner will be chili again. 6pp for mince
9pp for half a garlic bread and 6pp for pasta. gonna have around 200g.

don't feel too bad coz its my cheat day and iv always done this.

im a little worried about this week and getting my fruit and veg in. its pay day at the end of the week and im now pretty skint so have to just make do with what I have in. bit of scabby carrot lol and a couple of plums. .......how nice I suppose it is just one of those things x

so dinner last night wasn't chili I couldn't be bothered to cook. I had pasta bake with cheese and garlic bread. will have to work my points out but I really need to stick to points this week and do exercise x

im gonna say 8 for pasta 4pp for sauce 3pp for cheese. 9pp for garlic bread.

I still haven't got my trackers hopefully will come tomorrow but I often feel lost in my point s with out it.

so yest 26/26 dail
28/49 weekly

there im all up to date

well iv ordered 3 work out dvds over this weekend including the shred. ....roll on next week ill be wrecked x

didn't think to do that. I'll start as soon as I get it im excited x

ohh iv just looked and omg I cannot wait now im scares tho lol x

even a skinny person has a massive difference x

your not selling it lol. do I need any dumbells or anything? x

Back