ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

ok ill invest or just use tins od spaghetti lol x

yea iv been looking on ebay but gonna try t k max or summit I want pink ones x

todays food been ok not great but ok

B 2x toast and Nutella 5pp
L leftover pasta bake but nit as much as last week 6pp pasta 4pp sauce 2pp cheese.
crisps 2pp
tea ans custard cream 3pp
d chips 4pp ( homemade actifry ) 3 x fish fingers 5pp blob of tom sauce
aldi ice lolly 3pp

total.....34
26/26
8/49

13 weeklies left

iv started to walk a new route wigh the dog and its simply up and down a bank but my god is it massive iv felt every muscle work and it doesn't half make you sweat so I need to start working my ap points up.

so today iv worked up 2 points wahoo.

hopefully my new dvd will turn up Tomorrow and its a fat blaster one. thing is they are a 10 min work out so dunno if ill burn much off. Does anyone know how I'd work out how many cals ill burn?

hiya huni!
STS is great huni like the ladies have said its not a gain and u havent been well this week have u!
next week i bet we see a loss!
xxx

well today has been a write off and such a naff day.

had cereal for breakfast . I hate having Cereal but had nothing else in. so was starving by dinner time. so dinner time come. I had a ww soup and it was vile so just had the bread bun to go with it. then nothing all day. so I finished work early as I had a killer headache off the lack of food and grabbed the nearest thing. ...mcdonalds!! I haven't had one for a month iv done so well and to go with it after I had some Cadburys splats. Pfffffftttttt im annoyed with myself for giving in! I am finding it so hard to do this on my own im thinking of going back to group. there is an offer on at the mo and my nearest on is 3 mins away but on a Thursday night so this Thursday im going to join.

I feel disgusting and its just not clicking in my head to do this. and to top it off my back has just went argh I feel like a walking sick note. ......someone put me down x

Hun, dnt b too hard on ur self! U have weeklies dnt u? So please don't worry too much!
Going to the meeting thursday is a fresh start! And u will b a thursday weigher woohoo!!
Xxx

welk I didnt have many left so they are gone thing is I know that the bag is in the other room and ill want them. I have no willpower today. Ill try and resist. im scared about changing my day. im doing ok on my own I suppose I think im having a off day.....ohh Sammie im stuck I dunno what to do !?! xxx

I think a meeting may b a good idea, maybe jus do it until ur head is defo back in it!
A new day a new start! Take that as ur start weight and go from there!!
Xxx

I know I was at my best going to a class its all In ky head. I never used to stay either but I think I will stay this time it might help xxx

I loved stayin at the meetings, jus nice t sometimes!
I think it'll give u the boost u need babe and after a while u might decide u can go it alone!
Xx

yea I will do ill go this Thursday and take that aa day 1 xxx

ohh iv got myself in a right mood today. i just dunno what to do with myself. i know im doing good on ww and if i join a class ill be ok i just need something to push myself. pffffft

ohh iv got myself in a right mood today. i just dunno what to do with myself. i know im doing good on ww and if i join a class ill be ok i just need something to push myself. pffffft

It's strange how going to a group to weigh in motivates us isn't it? When I did SW before I was an absolute angel for 6 months solid. I was so motivated its untrue

You can do this chick x

I know I think coz in my head no one will know so I cheat. where as ill be paying to get weighed so ill be good. I know ww is good for me and is flexible so I know I can do it just not as good as I want it too so I get upset and frustrated x

I was thinking of having a sf day tomorrow and I dunno if that's where I went wrong last week. I switched days and my body is not used to eating unlimited and then a weighed amount the next. maybe I need to do a week at a time x

Do you have specific goal or thing to keep you motivated ie an event, bday etc... Social events have kept me motivated. Thinking about how rubbish i felt on holiday last year n how i dont wanna feel tht way again x

no nothing planned. its my birthday in 2 week s so no chance of getting there for that. When I first joined i took it half a stone a time . I just wanna feel good about myself and look hot in the summer lol. It's just hard re focusing thats all. I think ill go back to class im better when I'm paying for it x

woke up loads thru the night with my back. It's one thing after the other with me lately.

im feeling better bout the weight loss. I did think about sw but I've decided to stick with ww. i know what im doing and it's so flexible for me.

so todays plan.

2x toast and butter 4pp
L carrot and sweet potato soup 2pp and 2 x bread 3pp
d chicken dinner. .......not having puddings so just chicken a little pot 4pp and plenty of veg and gravy c2pp

not sure on points value of chicken I rarely have it so will look it up

I will snack on fruit and have my usual crisps and kit kat sp 5pp in total

have a nice day xxx

Back