ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Ant ben on here much today, as been super busy but jus seen this and huni dnt b feeling like that!!
Craig is there for u 100percent as well as some friends! I only have a handful of friends I can. Turn too so. I really do understand when u say u sometimes feel lonely! But huni us girlies on here are allways here if u need us!
And as for the job that sounds amazing!
Xxx

ah just i have a few close friends who im close too but one she replies 2 days later lol and my other close friend just had a baby yesterday so couldn't call on her really. ill be ok and i know i can have a good old rant on here and all you support me i really appreciate it. im having a down time at the mo thats all xxx

Hi there, I'm not 100% certain but I'd say about 18pp? 2pp for each piece chicken; 3pp for 1/4 portion rice; 6-7 half portion chips? Not sure about the sauce!

Sounds to me like you are being a bit hard on yourself btw saying you 'ate like a pig today'! We are only human and even super skinny people have days when they eat a few extra calories!! Plus it's Friday :)

ah thanks for that i always have 1 good blow out then i can be good the rest of the week. i enjoyed it so thats all the matters x

Ha sounds like one of my friends texting back really late!
Jus keep ur chin up babe!
Xxx

she is lovely but i know if i needed her she would be there tomorrow.

thanks hun i really love you xxx:heartpump:

hi everyone hope you are all well. iv had a wasted Saturday. ....hate only having 2 days off. gonna get up bright and early and scrub my house clean! !

FOOD FOR TODAY

B cereal bar and tea 3pp
L nothing.....ooops
Crisps 2pp time out 2pp

Krispy Kreme 10pp........naughty

D chili wedges and naan bread 13pp and cheese 3pp

curly wurly 3pp

I didn't realise how much crap I eat I think that's the start of a mini goal less junk. I think im gonna add up how many points I ate in chocolate and crap last week and try and not eat as much. ...hmmmm x

yea am gonna. the other day didn't feel like I had anything but wrote it down and was shocked at how much I had actually had x

evening everybody. This weekend has gone no where I hate weekend's. hopefully I should hear when I get a interview soon I am sick of dreading work.

anyway food for today

B toast and scrambled egg 4pp
snack crisps and time out 4pp
L chicken wrap 8pp
D chicken dinner 8pp

I had 1pp left so had another time out 2pp

26/26 daily
1/49 weekly

no exercise today but scrubbed my house this morning and was wrecked I think that deserved some points lol x

me and bella are all alone tonight im scared Lol. x

haha might sleep on sofa lol x

I want biscuits! !!! ARGHHHHHHHH food is evil x

had them pfft not bothered I was crying and did ab emotional eat. ill move on from it x

Back