ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

just some bourbons with a cuppa.

yea fine im just being silly. its Craigs first night shift and iv never slept on my own in a long time I just miss him but happy amd proud he is working. I had a selfish moment but ate as a result while watching Towie where they have beach body's so that didn't help ahhh if only I wasn't so lazy and keep making excuses for things. I just feel pathetic. .....

rant on over. new me tomorrow x

good afternoon ladies.

so tired this morning ... when am I not

food for today

B toast and cheese triangle 3pp
L chicken pesto pasta 7pp
D unsure yet maybe kiev ill see later on.

snacks cereal bar 2pp
crisps 2pp
banana and apple 0pp

well Craig has brought me out for tea and im getting garlic chicken sizzler. .......God knows the points but iv worked my butt off today. ill try and resist the banoffee waffles for after x

didn't resist iv ended up with orange and mascarpone truffle cheese cake....omfg. x

ForumRunner_20130311_183357.png

dinner x

ForumRunner_20130311_184611.png

omg delish x

iv just done day 1 level 1... I feel sick hahaha Bring it x

I was screaming lol but bella was getting in between my legs then I was gonna chock haha but as it was getting to the end the weights felt. lighter. I think when I get used to it ill push it more x

ahh haha they just adding extra resistance they must know eh lol.

total ap today 13
4 off shred ane 9 off work. i worked my butt off at work never been off my feet so id say in total 3 hours of low intensity its probably more but I would never use my points I just like to know how many iv made.

bath time now if I can walk there x

I work for a government department. sworn to secrecy lol but normally im sat down all day but this week been put on a different rota and im basically lifting wads of files then trolley ing then over the building so iv just never stopped. I do like that part of the job coz its non stop walking and lifting etc and the day flies over x

ahh my legs are like lead x

ahh my legs are like lead x

Aww you poor thing! Lots of warm baths will help.

I used to do ea sports active. And for most people it was probably a walk in the park but for me it was like id done 10 rounds with mike tyson. and god did ibhurt after but keep going you will soon get used to it :)

Back