ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Thanks will do it as soon as I get in x

well what a day. .....super busy again.

I wasn't gonna do the shred as im so tired but Im not doing myself any favours not doing it iv ate and hope I won't be sick.

B toast and cheese spread 3pp
L soup and slice of bread 4pp
D Fresh pasta 7pp sauce 4pp and a naan 3pp

snacks cereal bar 2pp
malteasters 2pp
and some instant mash 2pp

26/26
3/49

not feeling good about wi this week but we will see x

soooooo busy at work again iv never stopped and never been off my feet.

food ok until tea meh day before wi too

B porridge 5pp
L ham salad sarnie. 5pp

snacks 2pp crisps
biscuit 2pp

then tea I fancied chicken kebab but dunno where there is a pizza shop and only know where a Chinese is. so had chicken in satay and a few chips not stuffed and just satisfied and when its settled gonna do the shred z

feel mega guilty now but iv not had that much but think coz it was a Chinese its all in my head x

ohhh and found out today im gonna be an aunty to twins x

well they did it ivf and I have a niece who is 4 and she was a ivf and this time they got a double wammy im over the moon x

I kno im absolutely dreading it. been good on a day but not so on a night coz have been so tired.

iv literally just been falling asleep and its 8.30 bloody hell man xx

yea but I think iv been within points and iv made a hell of a lot of points but still dreading it

yea just watched it. ...oooo id of punched him and wouldn't talk ti him again. I think he was gay deffo xx

I put half on. I knew I had a bad week hey ho on to next week and it's my birthday tomorrow so gonna try and stay as good as I can x

Hi hun
Like lil legs says half a pound is nothing sweetie!
U have a brilliant birthday and remember u only have 1 a year! And u have ur weeklies for some drinks or birthday cakes :)
Xxx

i know im just feeling really fed up!! im skint so just by cheap stuff so it costs so much to constantly buy fruit and salads etc so just feel fed up. i want to eat salads etc but other things is cheaper to get!!!! rant over ill just make do with what i have and be grateful i have food in the house to eat x

ahhhh im 28 tomorrow im soooooooo old x

Back