ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

made 2ap today done 12000 steps. 100 squats tomorrow ouchie.

went out for tea had pulled pork and cheese sarnie and choc pudding after. feel sick now lol.

xx

I adjusted my weeklies to 35 as not sure how many to eat - start of the week is Saturday and I've eaten all 35 plus probably over. Can't exercise at the mo so will have to be saintly over the next few days - partly chocolate, partly making the kids a chocolate cake!

Hi Sarah, have u lost more?? I haven't been keeping track of diaries really, just updating my own. How are you getting on? X

Hi Sarah, have u lost more?? I haven't been keeping track of diaries really, just updating my own. How are you getting on? X

no not really but im in a much better place with ww now im focused. im great thanks decided to do the pt course in 14 weeks so have set myself a target of losing 23lb and get fitter before then xx

no not really but im in a much better place with ww now im focused. im great thanks decided to do the pt course in 14 weeks so have set myself a target of losing 23lb and get fitter before then xx

Sounds great!!! Is it expensive to do the course? Do u have to have a fitness background? U planning on working in a gym then? Xx

its fine lol im excited and happy I have a goal xx

this week iv been really good. Although iv lost track of my weeklies iv stuck to 26 a day since Monday and I prefer to get my weeklies out the way with at the beginning.

today's food is

B toast and cheese 3pp
L 2x crispbread and low low cheese 3pp
D sausages chips and egg 11pp

Snacks velvet crunch crisps 3pp
ww popcorn bar 2pp

2x oranges
banana

tea 1pp

3pp left for after my dinner. ill have a milky way.

feeling so positive this week just hope tomorrow at wi im not disappointed. .......watch this space.

gonna measure again and I have va programme to follow of weight training. only enough resistance to burn the fat off. and ill also be doing 100 squats.

heres to a good day xxx

Here's to a nice loss hun, I haven't done my 100 squats yet :-/ xx

ohhhh im all hormonal........ :( I just want chocolate really bad and im kn a bad mood.

2ap earned by doing 10000 steps and iv done 100 squats

here's to tomorrow xxx

its weigh day.....dum dum dummmmmmmmm

today's food.

B porridge but again was ming so didn't eat it 4pp

L 2x crispbread 2 low low cheese 1pp and a spoon of coleslaw 2pp

D .....im so looking forward to this. cooked chicken with pasta salad from morrisons and tiger bread yum yum yum that's my treat.

snacks ww crisps 2pp
ww bar 2pp

banana and orange

ww pudding after dinner 5pp

16p not including dinner. so 4pp for chicken and unsure on the rest but its my treat and I have 49 weeklies now xxx

Mmm I love tiger bread! good luck for wi, I'm sure you'll do well xx

Good luck hon. :)

I shall see on my way now eeek xx

1 and a half off wahoo xx

Well done hon. :)

Thanks girls im super happy.

made 1ap point but probably would og been 2 but my pedometer needed re setting lol

had my lush tea. I forgot how nice tiger bread was. and im havj the some malteasters iv looked at them all week xz

hi everyone. so my dinner last night was nice dunno the points on the pasta but gonna say 10. I had a ww pudding after 5pp and some malteasters and a tea after 6pp

today I joined the gym so go back tomorrow and hit the weights so excited.

food

B toast and chocolate 4pp
L jacket pot 4pp with tuna mayo 5pp
D pea and ham soup dunno on the tiger bread? ?? pic will br posted if anyone can help me I was gonna point 3pp a slice.

snacks. ...... milky way 3pp
crisps 3pp

then was starving so had a ww bar 2pp and 2 custard creams 4pp

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130405_194152.png
    ForumRunner_20130405_194152.png
    414.1 KB · Views: 23
Back