ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I'm 5.5 too n 10st 5, well I was last wk! We shall see if I gained in the mornin x

oooooo snap. does it not wanna make you go more now someone is on your wavelength? it helps. how is the healthy eating goin? xx

oooooo snap. does it not wanna make you go more now someone is on your wavelength? it helps. how is the healthy eating goin? xx

Yeh sort of does, haha. I had a bit of a binge wed night but got back on track yesterday. Xx

well im still ill im sick of it now. I have zero appetite. im loaded with cold but today my chest isn't as sore but have a headache. so today iv decided to let Craig have the car so I can stay in. I was gonna get up and have s clean but iv stayed in bed haha. I will get up soon I am hungry and must eat.

Really wish I had been able to get to the gym this week but no chance of it.

Didn't get squats done yesterday either so ashamed so before anything im doing them.

food is all over but I went shopping yest and didn't buy junk so I only have healthy food in.

making mince and dumplings later so I have a nice meal to look forward too.

hope everyone is well xxx

ate my points in chocolate today ooops. =)

Don't worry about it. Move on to a new day. :)

feeling loads better today and iv actually had breakfast so that's a good sign.

off out to the shops bit of retail therapy should sort me out lol and off to an Italian's ffor dinner tonight xxx

urgh wiped my weeklies out of the last few days. wanted to start a fresh today ended up at franki ane bennies. im sure I haven't done that bad.

my 30 day challenge sort of went out tge window so gonna start that again and haven't went to the gym yet as iv been ill.

im fed up. .........

urgh wiped my weeklies out of the last few days. wanted to start a fresh today ended up at franki ane bennies. im sure I haven't done that bad.

my 30 day challenge sort of went out tge window so gonna start that again and haven't went to the gym yet as iv been ill.

im fed up. .........

Aww don't b fed up hun, u can get back on track. 3 full good days till weigh in. You'll be fine xx

I kno its this cold its knocked me all to pot. I want to get up but when I di I dont have the energy! !

ill start again tomorrow and be extra good xx

aw hon. Hope you're feeling better today. I went way way over my weeklies over weekend aswel but determined to eat well over next few days. Doing Feck all exercise but just not in mood for it. Hoping if I keep eating well, I'll want to run again.
We can do it this week. :)

aw hon. Hope you're feeling better today. I went way way over my weeklies over weekend aswel but determined to eat well over next few days. Doing Feck all exercise but just not in mood for it. Hoping if I keep eating well, I'll want to run again.
We can do it this week. :)

hope so hun. iv started my weight training today feel good and had a cavery after. im just hoping for a sts this week and hope for the best xx

BOO!
Hiyaa hun!!
Dnt worry about a bad week we all have them!!
I passed havin any dinner last night. And had chocolate. 9pp and bombay mix 6pp!!!!
Hope ur ok hun
Xxx

hope so hun. iv started my weight training today feel good and had a cavery after. im just hoping for a sts this week and hope for the best xx

That's all I'm hoping for aswel hon. Were gona have those weeks. But we can't let it ruin our long term plan. Well done on getting back into weight training. :)

BOO!
Hiyaa hun!!
Dnt worry about a bad week we all have them!!
I passed havin any dinner last night. And had chocolate. 9pp and bombay mix 6pp!!!!
Hope ur ok hun
Xxx

well hello stranger xxx

I kno ill fight it off xx

im in agony with it all today feels good tho xx

just realised I didn't update yesterday.

B toast and chocolate spread 4pp
L ham salad. ......was vile so didn't eat it 1pp
D went to tge Toby carvery and lost count in points. no desert tho so was good.

snacks ww crisps 2pp bic 2pp

banana and strawberries

today's food plan

B toast and chocolate spread 4pp ( really have to have something different)
L soup and slice of bread 5pp
D chili and sweet potato 10pp

snacks wotsits 2pp ww bic 2pp

banana and strawberries.

im in need of a change of food and iv ate out far too much this week so gonna cut that down and make my meals again. dreading wi I really am xx

food for today

B crumpet with chocolate spread 4pp
L soup and a bun 8pp
D salmon and sweet potato and salad 10pp

snacks ww bar 2pp. crisps 2pp

banana and strawberries

done back and traps at the gym. unsure on steps wore a dress today so didn't know where to fit it

feel really bloated today think its coz iv had a good couple of days xx

Back