ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Hahaha I was thinking "crisps healthier than nuts!!!" I have nuts every day. I think with this time round on ww, I need to still try and eat clean as I was and I think if I spend 6PP a day on nuts, it's better than wasting it on 6PP of junk x

well there should be 7pp a day for the 49 so im choosing wisely. xx

so day 1 at simply filling.

B crumpet
l jackpot and beans
D Scrambled egg with ham and onions

may have a little something later if hungry.

chocolate spread 2pp
crisp 2pp
ww bar 2pp
cheese 3pp
nuts 2pp

banana and strawberries 0pp

bit more than I thought but its day 1 xx

if im on sf can I eat later if im hungry? ? loke some sweet potato or something? or more eggs? xx

oooo im in a right mood so turning to chocolate. ......and I don't care

just in a mood with me really. started to get s sore throat again it's only bern a week and I haven't shifted this cold yet. woke up and its killing me! !! argh im sick of being poorly x

iv gone out ov control. feel hungry with training all tbr time. defo sticking to sf but had a kfc today. ....not good gonna have some choc and im sticking to free days til Thursday. ..... xx

iv gone out ov control. feel hungry with training all tbr time. defo sticking to sf but had a kfc today. ....not good gonna have some choc and im sticking to free days til Thursday. ..... xx
Hi,
sorry to hear that. Keep it uip, you can do it! Free days are simply filling?
Following your diary :)

x Lostris

yea there is a list and you eat til satisfied. but for me its coming up with meal ideas and not having chocolate lol x

yea there is a list and you eat til satisfied. but for me its coming up with meal ideas and not having chocolate lol x
Wonder why choc isnt on that list:flirt2::rolleyes:
That would be awesome. Speaking of chocolate, I have a huuuuge jar of easter eggs in my kitchen. I love easter eggs as they are in those little wrappers and a nice grab and go snack. Hvent binged on them yet but what hasnt happened yet can still come gheghe.
i have never done simply filling because I wouldnt know what to make for meals so afraid I cant help you there..

What about making bolognaise and chilli with extra lean mince, herbs and passata- all free, bulk out with mushrooms and onions and serve with either rice/pasta.

Also chicken curry made with spices and creme fraiche- again all free if served with brown rice.

:)

Here's some more dinner ideas:

Salmon with sweet potato mash n veg
Chicken with seasoning served with Mediterranean mixed veg and brown rice
Tuna Niçoise salad

Hope this helps x

What about making bolognaise and chilli with extra lean mince, herbs and passata- all free, bulk out with mushrooms and onions and serve with either rice/pasta.

Also chicken curry made with spices and creme fraiche- again all free if served with brown rice.

:)
That actually sounds quite nice. I guess those meals are quite doable in the kitchen department. How about lunch? I hate eating just a bowl of lettuce.... Somehow, I have this idea in my head that that is what SF is. I am reading some SF diaries and they come up with great meal ideas..... :)

That actually sounds quite nice. I guess those meals are quite doable in the kitchen department. How about lunch? I hate eating just a bowl of lettuce.... Somehow, I have this idea in my head that that is what SF is. I am reading some SF diaries and they come up with great meal ideas..... :)

You can have low cal bread so egg, meat, fish fillings
Jacket potatoes with beans
Cold pasta with tuna, onions and sweetcorn
Cous Cous with tinned mackerel or chicken
Crumpets

You can have low cal bread so egg, meat, fish fillings
Jacket potatoes with beans
Cold pasta with tuna, onions and sweetcorn
Cous Cous with tinned mackerel or chicken
Crumpets
I love potatoes... Hmmm. That might be a good idea. So jacket potatoe with creme fraiche and tuna and spices would be free?

Thats why I like these forums, great ideas :D

I love potatoes... Hmmm. That might be a good idea. So jacket potatoe with creme fraiche and tuna and spices would be free?

Thats why I like these forums, great ideas :D

Yep all free :) x

Back