ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

Aw I hate feeling bloated. :(
You're doing so good with the exercise. And no harm to have something to work on-eating out and changing up food. But we all get stuck in a rutt sometimes with food.
I find sometimes I see someone eating something normal like a sandwich and I think-wow I cud have just had a sandwich for lunch instead of my routined WW type lunches! :) But my head is so inside the plan sometimes I don't think ‘normal‘. :)

feel better today but dreading wi only time will tell eeek

buffet at work and I haven't had a thing hifi to me.

b crumpet and chocolate spread 4pp
l crisp bread and cheese 2pp
l chips from the chippy as my treat.

ww bar 2pp crisp 2pp

ww cake 2pp

baba and strawberries

gym is legs ouch xx

Big virtual high five to you hon. :D

Good luck for wi xx

I gained 2lb im gutted :( xx

Aww you'll have that off next wk n maybe a bit more. Don't stress too much, we all have bad wk's xx

im just angry. ill be ok in a bit im focusing on planning my meals xz

great cannot think of what to eat for lunch tomorrow. ....good start x

anyone know points for cashew nuts? xx

hmmm ok thanks dunno if that's bad or good really xx

I'm trying to replace nuts with crisps and have them just before I work out xx

I'm trying to replace nuts with crisps and have them just before I work out xx

Really?? Do u not find nuts fill u up more? I could eat about 3 bags one after the other? Is that because of lower points/cals? X

I just think its a healthier choice. im wasting my points on crisps and choc too much so im making different choices xx

I just think its a healthier choice. im wasting my points on crisps and choc too much so im making different choices xx

Hahaha did u mean you're replacing crisps with nuts; not nuts with crisps??? Lol x

haha yea lol xx

haha yea lol xx

Hahaha I was thinking "crisps healthier than nuts!!!" I have nuts every day. I think with this time round on ww, I need to still try and eat clean as I was and I think if I spend 6PP a day on nuts, it's better than wasting it on 6PP of junk x

Back