ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

My fat jeans are getting bagier and I can fit back into my size 12 work trousers. I did lose 3lb last week which is a lot so I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised with a much smaller loss this week x

Today's food plan

B- instant porridge 5pp
L - quorn chicken salad sarnie 4pp
D - chicken Kiev and beans again 12pp yum yum

Snacks French fries 2pp, popcorn ww bar 2pp

And fruit

Had 2 bottles of water already

Iv been getting comments on how much weight iv lost and it feels great I'm loving being on ww I feel so much happier and its boosted my confidence so much
Happy days xxx

i also had a crunchie tonight but iv took that out my weeklies x

They are on offer in asda at the mo for £1.50 for two kievs... I bought 3 different varieties x

ymum guna get some!! i like the sound of the garlic ad peppercorn ones! Carls the same as John he wont eat them so its a good thing i can freeze them!xx

ymum guna get some!! i like the sound of the garlic ad peppercorn ones! Carls the same as John he wont eat them so its a good thing i can freeze them!xx

Men are strange! Chicken kiev has to be up there as one of my fav meals! Last night I got 3 packs, all different flavours for £4.50 and that's 6 yummy evening meals, bargain! x

I couldnt find the fresh ones but I'm gonna go on my own and have a good look they sound lush x

Friday plan

B- 2 slices of toast with jam 6pp
L- quorn chicken salad sarnie 6pp
D - BBQ chicken pasta ???

Snacks fruit and a ww biccy

I'm going to my friends tonight so scared about the points as its wi eve
Iv told her 150g of pasta
I'm assuming as chicken is alot of money that between 4 of us maybe 5 that it will be around a breast each and then the BBQ jar sauce so iv asked her to keep the jar so I can point it out lol

Wi eve and I'm nervous :/ x

The BBQ sauce is 4pp per 1/4 of a jar and the chicken breasts look bigger than the recommended portion so I have 12 points left for today and I'm gonna use an extra 6 from my weeklies to be safe x

Well my tea was really nice would of been better with lots of cheese Mmmmmm and big fat chips!!!

Wi in the morning Eeeek x

Thanks Sammie I think ill always be like that on a Fri.....I soooooo need some choc xxx

Good luck for the morning...

John is working till lunchtime so I plan on having a sleep in, getting up and having my yoghurt and fruit and then heading out for a few miles with Alfie. So, when I wake up I will expect to see a lovely weight loss from you :D x

Ahh thanks hun its at 10am ill update as soon as I can. I'm scared and feel soooo hungry but I hope its worth it xx

Hi tani

When do you weigh in?? X

Well usually Fridays but I couldnt go today as I had to wait in for a delivery so I'm getting weighed at the gym bright and early! X

Back