ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

sarahloub1 said:
i had my first gain :cry: i deserved it with what i ate last week. i put on 1 and half so not life threatening but still feel so bad!!

day 1 of diet bring it on xx

Sorry to hear you've been having such a crap week hun. It's totally understandable that you gained given the week you've had, don't be too hard on yourself or let it get you down as it could have been a lot more than 1 1/2lbs! Good luck for this week x

does any body know how much is in a chicken korma?

so peeps as its sat and i always have a treat on a sat iv had one....this morning i wasnt gonna have a treat coz iv had a week off so really iv had a week of treats but i was applying for more jobs and didn't realize the time!!

so i didnt get to sleep til 4 this morning a mix of being overly tired, worried about wi, thinking of how bad my week has been and listening to snoring all nite!! by the time i did sleep i slept in for wi.

no brecki as by the time i got back in i was out the door again to meet my mam and nana for a shopping day.

Lunch was mince and dumplings, a spoon of mash and veg - dunno how many points (if anyone can give me a rough idea)

Dinner - korma, rice and chips, was just the sauce and no chicken ....again no idea on points if anyone can help?!

iv just had a few wispa bits noy even half a bar of wispa worth.

ill work my points out properly for the day in the morning.

i dont a lot of walking and carrying heavy bags :rant2:

im back to keeping my diary and back on track. I have 2 weigh ins before mr clause comes and ideally i wanted to be around 10 stone or in the 9's so iv had a few minor set backs so if i get to 10st 2 ill be happy.

im gonna need a great big kick up the bum this week so any help will be much appreciated xxx

2012-12-09_13.28.28.jpeg

look at my Xmas pressing

pressie not pressing.......'

i am SO jealous ur gettin a puppy!!

eeeekkk details how old male/female? what u guna call her/him?

sorry to hear about ut gain but u had a tough week and u will get this off in NO time hun
xxx

its a girl and I'm gonna call her Molly. when we pick her up she will be 8 weeks eeeek xx

today's food plan.

beef dinner 11pp
rice krispie square 4pp

counters 5pp

chicken pizza 7pp

little coconut cake 2pp
tea 1pp

26/26

4/49

first day back on it I'm gonna smash this x

aaawww Molly i like that! shes guna b a right lil cutie! we want a dog but we no its jus not the right time but we will get one for sure!
xxx

I'm still alive peeps just been really busy. I've tracked all week been 100% there is a buffet tomorrow and will not be taking part......go me

anyway been dead good drinking loads if water and feel good. I'll try and catch up soon x

I'm still alive peeps just been really busy. I've tracked all week been 100% there is a buffet tomorrow and will not be taking part......go me

anyway been dead good drinking loads if water and feel good. I'll try and catch up soon x

V proud! Don't leave us for so long next time thank you please ;-) x

I'll post on my dinner todAy xx

we have missed you! hurry back when you get some time <3

hey everyone....what a week just never had time to breathe really. done all my Xmas shopping wrapped and everything. sortedy puppy out I collect her on wed and I have her little pink collar a brush and food in. I'm trying to just get bits. I've found my vets and have her booked in for next week. dunno if I'm looking forward to Xmas or not this year think I'm on a downer coz Craig Still has no job!!

food wise I've Been good all the way til last night!!! I made A cake for my sister in law and by the time I got finished it was far too late so ended up with cheesy chips urgh was horrible and I've had a baffling gut today off it. today has been ok I've just had soup really so nothing fun to post about but I'm back now and it's weigh in eve for me eeeek x

Oh I bet you can't wait to get her! We got Alfie from Preston and he was sick on the way home, it was all new to him and he was worrying bless him! He was fine once we got him home

I think John wants another one but I think it would be too much. I do wonder if Alfie would cope better being left in the house if he had a brother to play with x

Oh I bet you can't wait to get her! We got Alfie from Preston and he was sick on the way home, it was all new to him and he was worrying bless him! He was fine once we got him home

I think John wants another one but I think it would be too much. I do wonder if Alfie would cope better being left in the house if he had a brother to play with x

they do better with other dogs I think you should lol x

Trouble is if we did get another and they both just cried whilst we were out it would mean that johns mum would have 2 dogs to look after!

I'd rather have a baby than another dog! x

yea a baby lol. ah I'm just so excited to pick her up x

yeh when my mum n andy got max a rotty they then got Desil another rotty coz max hate dbein on his own and when they went to work 2 rottys were sat in the house crying!!!!! bless them big softies!!

Good luck with WI hun
xx

Back