ProPoints Sarah's ww plan :o)

I just cannot get my head around it and thats what happened to me the last time and I piled it all on....I'm just so down about it now. I think I'll get up early and go shopping and just get all fresh stuff in and bits of ww stuff and go from there I just need help bad. I want someone to do my shopping lol xx

You are far from a fat blob... You 'just' need to find your mojo again. I don't know about you but I find when I know a diet inside out I get bored. I then feel like I need something new to tax my brain a bit x

yea I think that s what it is. I'm lazy now with it.....I do need my mojo and I need a week at it for me to see the loss. sigh......x

I'm in bits over it...god being a woman is hard!! I'm stressed at the moment trying to get sorted with the house etc it's making me worse. when I go back to work should help but I need to start asap before it gets out of control x

Hi Sarah,

Hope you had a nice Christmas. Sorry to hear you're feeling so down. We've all been there with those negative feelings & finding it hard to get back into the swing of things, and it must be hard when you have a lot going on with the move & dog training. If this is a really stressful time for you, maybe you could take a step back & not weigh yourself for a week or two, and just focus on eating healthy instead? The first week after Christmas is always really tough, so just do your best & don't be so hard on yourself!x

I'm in bits over it...god being a woman is hard!! I'm stressed at the moment trying to get sorted with the house etc it's making me worse. when I go back to work should help but I need to start asap before it gets out of control x

:bighug:
Listen huni when we moved it was the most stressful things EVER! when is it u move? when do u go back to work?
Tomorrow morning step on them scales and see what they say good or bad take it and use it! Last night when i got on them scales and saw it was a 7.5lb gain i was shocked that without followin some sort of diet the damage i do coz i jus dnt think about what i am eating or drinkin!
Have i read u are lookin into to doing herbalife? it is about finding the diet thats right for u huni. no matter what diet u pick i no u will do fab

xxxx

At times the stresses and things going on in our lives takes priority over any eating plan. You are DEFINITELY not a fat blob!!! You're bloody beautiful!!! We are all here for you and we'll support you all the way, especially at times like this. You CAN and WILL get to your goal this year Sarah! If its going to take a bit longer to get there, who cares? If I was you, I'd get this weekend out of the way, try and start to make healthier choices, be conscious of what you are eating. Focus on the move! On Monday, weigh and measure and start tracking again. Loves ya xx

thanks girls...I think just stressed to the max I've done packing 3 times in 6 month my head is in bit's with what I need to buy. I've had a week off and not relaxed I have the dreaded pmt I just need to prioritize in my head what I'm doing. the moment I looked at another diet it baffled my head I need to stick to what I know and pull my finger out xxx

:bighug:
Listen huni when we moved it was the most stressful things EVER! when is it u move? when do u go back to work?
Tomorrow morning step on them scales and see what they say good or bad take it and use it! Last night when i got on them scales and saw it was a 7.5lb gain i was shocked that without followin some sort of diet the damage i do coz i jus dnt think about what i am eating or drinkin!
Have i read u are lookin into to doing herbalife? it is about finding the diet thats right for u huni. no matter what diet u pick i no u will do fab

xxxx

I move in end of Jan but we might be able to go on the 12th we need to find out. back to work tomorrow :( xxx

You know a diet that works, you just need to get your mojo back and get on it. Once you have a full week under your belt you will feel so much better

You've wanted this house for months, it would be lovely if you could move into it feeling so much more positive about yourself and your diet then you can enjoy living in your new home x

I know I'm sick excited about it but massively stressed!!! its all the money as well and trying to keep a tight ship I penny more and it's like the world has ended!! I need to chill out x

well somehow I've lost 1lb!!! amazaballs x

dunno how but it's made me feel ok about it x

think I'll start my weeklies from today and change to a Friday weigh in. I always struggle on a Friday night x

well somehow I've lost 1lb!!! amazaballs x

How amazing! Things are never as bad as they seem.

Chill out young lady. And if i hear you call yourself a fat blob ill hunt you down and give the biggest telling off!

I would do anything to swap my weight for yours darling.

Dont be so hard on yourself xxxx

How amazing! Things are never as bad as they seem.

Chill out young lady. And if i hear you call yourself a fat blob ill hunt you down and give the biggest telling off!

I would do anything to swap my weight for yours darling.

Dont be so hard on yourself xxxx

I love it when you tell people off and it's not me that's getting into trouble for once! x

I love it when you tell people off and it's not me that's getting into trouble for once! x

Bahaha! Its the nanny in me! I cant help it! I told my friends daughter off yesterday on facebook for posting up this thing saying basically that she thinks shes ugly! But shes not she is beautiful!

I tell people off because i love them!

sorry I will say no more!! what a day...went to a laundrette today was quite peaceful watching it spin and spin helped me chill out a little x

Back