Sara's daily diary

Hi hun, did you make the coronation chicken yourself? I love it but thought it would be really bad for me syn wise.x

Yep. Leftover chicken, 3tbsp lighter than light aldi mayo (1.5), sultanas (1), apple, grapes and some curry powder to taste. Some of the recipes said to use mango chutney but had none....might try that next time.

Tues 11th Bran flakes (b) Milk (a) Sultanas (1) Blueberries Strawberries Jelly (0.5) Sausage (1.5), pots, courgette, red onion, pepper mayo (0.5) Cottage pie, sprouts, peas & carrots. Kitkat (5.5) lindt bear (3)

Last edited:
Yep. Leftover chicken, 3tbsp lighter than light aldi mayo (1.5), sultanas (1), apple, grapes and some curry powder to taste. Some of the recipes said to use mango chutney but had none....might try that next time.

Yum, thank you. I think I'll try that, not sure about the apples and grapes so will see if it will work with just the sultanas. Thanks again.x

How are you today Sara

Not too bad thanks. Made a lovely bacon quiche then decided to have a green day!!! How are you...off to the gym?

Mmmmmm..... quiche sounds tasty

I'm a bit stiff today... need to pull my finger out and do some exercise to loosen me up, but no gym today... tomorrow as I leave a day in between strength training xx

Wed 12th (green)

Bran flakes (b) Milk (a) Sultanas (1) Strawberries Blueberries

Quiche (used 5g cheese from hexa) (2)

Jacket pot Cheese (hex a less 5g for quiche) Beans

Hi fi bar (3 )

Quiche (6) Chips Salad Mayo (0.5) Bread (b) Marg (1)

jelly (0.5)

Last edited:
Thurs 13th

Bran flakes (b) Milk (a) Sultanas (1) Strawberries Blueberries

Quiche (1)

Chilli (4)Rice (1)

Rice (1), prawns, peppers, onions, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, five spice, oil (1.5)

Kitkat (5,5)

Last edited:
Fri 14th

2xww wholemeal thick toasted Marg (2)

Jacket pot , cheese (a), beans and salad.

Hi fi bar (3)

Steak 1/2 tsp butter (1), 1/2 tsp oil (1), chips and salad

Jaffa cakes (4)

Last edited:
Morning Sara

You are indeed.... Saint Sara of the immaculate potato :innocent0002:

Had my steak for dinner and treated myself to cooking it in a bit of oil and butter...so worth the syns.

Sat 15th (10 st 10lb sts)

2 x ww wholemeal thick toast (b) dipped in egg and fried in frylight Strawberries

Lettuce, beetroot, ham, cucumber, red onion, yellow pepper, fat free vinaigrette

Hairy dieters spanish chicken bake (2.5 for chorizo)

4 Cheese biscuits(6), onion relish (2), grapes, cheese (a)

Last edited:
Sun 16th

2 x ww wholemeal thick toast (b) Butter (2) Bacon grilled Mushrooms
Orange
Pasta and ham in a home made sauce of tin toms, onions, peppers, courgettes, garlic and a touch of sweetener all topped with cheese(a)
Pork chop (flash fried in oil (0.5), then baked in onions, apple (0.5), and stock), leeks peas and carrots cooked in stock garlic and thyme, brocooli, mashed pots with leek and peas. Gravy (1.5)
Club (5.5)
Jaffa cakes (4)

Last edited:
Back