Sara's daily diary

awe sorry to hear that hun..... next time don't suffer in silence ..... reach out for a hug or a kick up the bum which ever works best for you xx Sometimes other people can give some advice about how to overcome a certain temptation and sometimes it's enough just to talk about it xx Good luck for your weigh in :bighug:

Thanks. I forget to ask for help ....too used to doing it alone then giving up when it doesn't go well.

Thanks. I forget to ask for help ....too used to doing it alone then giving up when it doesn't go well.

That's why we are here hun xx

We all need help and encouragement, we help each other and build each other up.... sometimes pick each other up.... and that's how we win :D

1st march (sts :( )

Toast (b) Butter (2) Scrambled egg

Pasta, red onions, mushrooms, peppers, mayo (0.5)

Slow roasted shoulder of lamb, carrot swede and potato mash, red cabbage, tomato jus (pub meal no idea on syns)

Terrys choc orange (5)

Last edited:
Better than a gain honey.... you had a tough week, but you will be ok now you know to share before it gets too bad xx

Sun 2nd (ee)

Wholemeal roll (b) Bacon Mushrooms Egg

Jacket pot Cheese (a) Salad Mayo (0.5)

Chicken, roast pots, roast parsnips, leek&peas cooked in garlic, thyme & stock, carrot&swede mash, carrots, broccoli, gravy (2)

Strawberries, blueberries, kiwi, grapes, banana, shape yoghurt, jelly (0.5)

Kitkat (5.5)

Last edited:
How are you today honey xx

Way to go honey.... you'll soon be speeding along xx

Mon 3rd march

Bran flakes (b), milk (a), sultanas (1), strawberries, blueberries

Grapes

sweet pot, chicken, onion, pepper, mushroom, mayo (0.5)

benefit bar(3)

chicken leek mushroom sweetcorn peas pie (6), roast pots. brocolli, cauliflower, carrots, gravy (2)

Last edited:
1st day of the c25k challenge for me. Turns out i'm just as unfit as i thought i was.....but i made it through day 1.

1st day of the c25k challenge for me. Turns out i'm just as unfit as i thought i was.....but i made it through day 1.

Yay.... proud of you honey xx

Mar 4th

Bran flakes (b ) Milk (a) Strawbs Blueberries

benefit bar (3)

bacon, egg, beans, banana

4 pancakes with lemon and sugar (oh dear)

chilli (1.5), rice (1)

Last edited:
Wed mar 5th

Bran flakes (b) Milk (a) Sultanas (1) Strawbs Blueberries

Bacon, omelette. Grapes

Benefit bar (3)

Sw chips

Beef in red wine (6), rice (2)

Last edited:
Morning sweetie xx

Legs hurt from running (jogging) and arms hurt from stripping wallpaper.

But think of the calories burned and the brownie points earned :D

Thurs mar 6th

Bran flakes (b)
Milk (a)
Sultanas (1)
Strawbs
Blueberries

Chicken
Wedges
Onion, toms, courgette, pepper, mayo (0.5)

Cake (5)

Sausages (1.5), chips, onion, courgette, peppers, tomatoes mayo (1)

You have been doing so well honeyxx

Don't be getting down ...... lot's of us had a pancake or two..... you've been really active this week.... enjoy your day and have a nice meal later just don't do wild and you will be fine.... and don't forget even if you do go wild... we will still be here for you xx

Back