Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Sara's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by iowsara, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Although I've been dieting now (again) for the last 5 weeks, I've just decided that starting a diary might be a good way of helping me stay on the straight and narrow. I'm feeling very determined at the moment and my will power hasn't wavered at all, but I know what I'm like. I'm 36 now and have been dieting on and off since I was around 14. Whilst I've had some very good successes, in all that time I've never got to my target weight - I'd like this time to be different as I'm really fed up of being fat.

I started on Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago as after years of doing Slimming World (which I love) I thought maybe i needed a change. 3 weeks later I was back to Slimming World :) So far I've lost 9lb, so its coming off slowly but surely, I'd really like to have lost a stone by the time I go to Switzerland on 1 August and in total I want to lose between 4 and 5 stone. Its going to be a long road but I really hope I can do it this time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wish you well in your journey! Ive started slimming world and hopefully it will work for me :)

4. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you, good luck with your journey too. How are you finding slimming world?

5. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To be fair this is my first proper day today... however i have been pretty good food wise all over the weekend (the alcohol hasnt been so good thou:p)

But it was a blow out weekend before i seriously got on it today!
    It is really easy! Im finding myself really thinking about what im eating and working round it!
    Its a green day today for me... so im thinking jacket potato, baked beans, maybe a SMALL amount of cheese. And i will syn up the small nob of butter....
    And i had an apple and 50CL of water so far today! So im actually pretty chuffed with myself! :D:flirt2:

6. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done :) Its always a good idea to have a bit of a blow out before you start (well I always have anyway). Glad you're liking it. I think it has to be one of the most easy to follow and generous plans that there is, I think its great. I'm doing extra easy but I may mix it up a bit and start doing some red or green days at some points if my weight loss tails off. Hope the rest of your day has gone well :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.