Sara's Diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by iowsara, 13 June 2011 Social URL.

1. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Although I've been dieting now (again) for the last 5 weeks, I've just decided that starting a diary might be a good way of helping me stay on the straight and narrow. I'm feeling very determined at the moment and my will power hasn't wavered at all, but I know what I'm like. I'm 36 now and have been dieting on and off since I was around 14. Whilst I've had some very good successes, in all that time I've never got to my target weight - I'd like this time to be different as I'm really fed up of being fat.

I started on Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago as after years of doing Slimming World (which I love) I thought maybe i needed a change. 3 weeks later I was back to Slimming World :) So far I've lost 9lb, so its coming off slowly but surely, I'd really like to have lost a stone by the time I go to Switzerland on 1 August and in total I want to lose between 4 and 5 stone. Its going to be a long road but I really hope I can do it this time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I wish you well in your journey! Ive started slimming world and hopefully it will work for me :)

4. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you, good luck with your journey too. How are you finding slimming world?

5. rusticblonde

rusticblonde Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    To be fair this is my first proper day today... however i have been pretty good food wise all over the weekend (the alcohol hasnt been so good thou:p)

But it was a blow out weekend before i seriously got on it today!
    It is really easy! Im finding myself really thinking about what im eating and working round it!
    Its a green day today for me... so im thinking jacket potato, baked beans, maybe a SMALL amount of cheese. And i will syn up the small nob of butter....
    And i had an apple and 50CL of water so far today! So im actually pretty chuffed with myself! :D:flirt2:

6. iowsara

iowsara Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done :) Its always a good idea to have a bit of a blow out before you start (well I always have anyway). Glad you're liking it. I think it has to be one of the most easy to follow and generous plans that there is, I think its great. I'm doing extra easy but I may mix it up a bit and start doing some red or green days at some points if my weight loss tails off. Hope the rest of your day has gone well :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.