Sara's Diary

iowsara

Although I've been dieting now (again) for the last 5 weeks, I've just decided that starting a diary might be a good way of helping me stay on the straight and narrow. I'm feeling very determined at the moment and my will power hasn't wavered at all, but I know what I'm like. I'm 36 now and have been dieting on and off since I was around 14. Whilst I've had some very good successes, in all that time I've never got to my target weight - I'd like this time to be different as I'm really fed up of being fat.

I started on Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago as after years of doing Slimming World (which I love) I thought maybe i needed a change. 3 weeks later I was back to Slimming World :) So far I've lost 9lb, so its coming off slowly but surely, I'd really like to have lost a stone by the time I go to Switzerland on 1 August and in total I want to lose between 4 and 5 stone. Its going to be a long road but I really hope I can do it this time.

Although I've been dieting now (again) for the last 5 weeks, I've just decided that starting a diary might be a good way of helping me stay on the straight and narrow. I'm feeling very determined at the moment and my will power hasn't wavered at all, but I know what I'm like. I'm 36 now and have been dieting on and off since I was around 14. Whilst I've had some very good successes, in all that time I've never got to my target weight - I'd like this time to be different as I'm really fed up of being fat.

I started on Weight Watchers 5 weeks ago as after years of doing Slimming World (which I love) I thought maybe i needed a change. 3 weeks later I was back to Slimming World :) So far I've lost 9lb, so its coming off slowly but surely, I'd really like to have lost a stone by the time I go to Switzerland on 1 August and in total I want to lose between 4 and 5 stone. Its going to be a long road but I really hope I can do it this time.

I wish you well in your journey! Ive started slimming world and hopefully it will work for me :)

Thank you, good luck with your journey too. How are you finding slimming world?

To be fair this is my first proper day today... however i have been pretty good food wise all over the weekend (the alcohol hasnt been so good thou:p)

But it was a blow out weekend before i seriously got on it today!
It is really easy! Im finding myself really thinking about what im eating and working round it!
Its a green day today for me... so im thinking jacket potato, baked beans, maybe a SMALL amount of cheese. And i will syn up the small nob of butter....
And i had an apple and 50CL of water so far today! So im actually pretty chuffed with myself! :D:flirt2:

Well done :) Its always a good idea to have a bit of a blow out before you start (well I always have anyway). Glad you're liking it. I think it has to be one of the most easy to follow and generous plans that there is, I think its great. I'm doing extra easy but I may mix it up a bit and start doing some red or green days at some points if my weight loss tails off. Hope the rest of your day has gone well :)

Back