sas28 picture diary

sas28

I am very troubled when it comes to my weight as I balloon up to 19st then down to 10 then back again, there is no halfway point for me I'm either fat or thin. this time is different I now have my little boy and I'm determined to make a change.

Me starting the Cambridge diet weight 18st 1lb. :cry:

Attachments

• 263.jpg
    263.jpg
    484.4 KB · Views: 529
  • 264.jpg
    264.jpg
    482.8 KB · Views: 520
Hey there

Gosh those pics could be me, I'm round about the same height and weight as you, only difference is I'd say I have slightly slimmer legs but a much bigger tummy!! You got a buddy? We're right at the same point, I'll go and find your diary!

Anna xxx

Well done sas, you have done so well so far!
We have similar weights to start, so I'm sure we can spur each other on :)
xoxo

Id like that xx

Hey there

Gosh those pics could be me, I'm round about the same height and weight as you, only difference is I'd say I have slightly slimmer legs but a much bigger tummy!! You got a buddy? We're right at the same point, I'll go and find your diary!

Anna xxx

hey Anna no i don't have a buddy, im new to the world of forums, what does a buddy do?

xxx

Just basically spur each on, but kinda keep more in touch and specifically look out for each other. If one's waning the other can keep them going, that kinda thing. As we're at more or less the same point, we can do this journey together :D Gosh that sounds kinda stalkerish!

Just basically spur each on, but kinda keep more in touch and specifically look out for each other. If one's waning the other can keep them going, that kinda thing. As we're at more or less the same point, we can do this journey together :D Gosh that sounds kinda stalkerish!

I like that Idea, now my time to sound stalkerish I looked at your weekly weigh in thread, you have done really well, I lost 9 in my first week and 6 in my second and I'm not being weighed this week as I am staying at my mums as my bf is away and I need help with the baby and the dog. I would like to say it will be a big loss on 1st of Feb but I have had a bad week food wise. I decided to start a fresh yesterday and so far so good.

Hows your week been what days do you get weighed on? Im usually a Wednesday.

I get weighed on a fri, didn't get weighed last week officially, just went with my own scales lol so due to be weighed again this Fri. Must admit I'm struggling too this week, I keep thinking about food, and I've had about 15 maltesers over 3 days, they're finished now and hopefully won't have done too much damage.

I have a young baby too, he's 14 months, how old is yours? If we really stick to this we'll be yummy mummy's by the summer!!

Your losses are brilliant too, that must give you incentive? But the brain hunger is a bugger!

he will be 7mths next week, I did lighter life a few years back and i remember going through a stage of dreaming about food and constantly thinking about food but i got through it and managed to lose nearly 9 stone, I went 7mths without eating anything but the bars. Im trying to get into the same mindset this time. malteasers are only 11 calories a piece so no i reckon you will be ok but it is difficult when tempatation is about as im at my mums and all my brothers eat is junk food and so ive cracked a few times with it being there the whole time im looking forward to bf coming back so i can go home to where there is just boring foods, and of course because ive missed him lol. I like the idea of being a yummy mummy whats your dream outfit??

Haven't really thought about a dream outfit, I think I probably should!!!! This sounds ridiculous but I just want to look great in a vest top, khaki shorts and walking boots lol! To look like one of these really capable supermums who goes hiking and runs and plays with her kids.

What about you?

I really wanna wear pineapple clothes I think they are really nice I'm probably a bit too old to wear them but never mind once they fit I'm gonna wear them out LOL.

How you been doing?

88lbs to go

Good job. I am the same way sas28, either fat or thin. Need to break the cycle too.

Back