Saskya's Determination Diary!

***Saskya***

Hello All! :)

I thought I would start a diary, it will be really useful to get peoples help/advice. I have re-started SW two weeks ago and have lost 6.5lbs so far!

I do mostly Green days but have the odd EE thrown in (usually if I am going out).

I seem to have a new determination about me this time around, however I do have the most hectic few months coming up. In the next 6 months I will be:

• Moving to a new city
  • Buying and moving into a new home
  • Moving in officially with my partner
  • Moving my daughter to a new school
  • Starting a new job
  • Going back to university

Phewwwwww!! So I will need all the support I can get... If I can lose weight through all that I can do anything.

Hope you enjoy reading!

Take Care Xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Green Day 25th April 2013

Breakfast: Muller Light, Grapes and a Bananna

Lunch: Cheese (2 x Hea) & Tomato (onions, peppers, chopped toms) Pasta with 2 Quorn Sausages (2syns)

Dinner:
Egg Fried Rice with Peas, Onions and Peppers (4 syns- used an Uncle Bens Rice pouch as was being lazyyyy)

Snacks: HiFi Bar x 2 (
2 x Heb), Grapes and Baked Crisps (5syns)

Drinks: Pepsi Max, Lots and lots of water!

Mood: Im a grumpy cow currently because Im working nights, however feeling proud that I am managing the temptation to eat anything that is not nailed down LMAO!

Xxx

Hi - another GREEN diary - welcome to Diary Land :wavey::wavey::wavey:

Will you put a short cut to your Diary in your Signature then we can find you easily - thanks.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhhh I forgot about this... Better start posting hehe!!

Green Day 5th May 2013

Breakfast: Banana

Lunch: 2 x WW Bread (
Heb) , Egg (dry fried) and Baked Beans

Dinner: SW Mac n Cheese (
Hea), Big Salad

Snack: Muller Yogurt, HiFi (
Heb) , My Special Hot Choccy (Hea and 5 syns ), Fruit

Water: At work so will struggle to drink water it will be a diet coke day for me.

Mood: Had a boo day yesterday but feeling positive again today!! yay xx

Hey Hun!!

Ive had a really shitty two weeks food wise! Lots going on.... beating myself up about it though so decided to just jump back on the wagon!

How are you? xx

Heyaaa hunny!! I had a good week personal life wise but my eating when out of control... I had one bad meal and then just though f*** it! Excuse my french!! Ive been better since so hoping the scales love me come wednesday!!

How you been? xxx

Back