****sassy sunday****

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sasha63, 17 April 2011 Social URL.

1. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    l haven't seen a morning thread for ages guys were slipping up ;) !!! the morning thread always helped me focus on the new CD day, well lm not up to much today shall visit my parents l think and let Jack have some ''spoil me time '' then some chillax time with hubby have a great day whatever your doing and good luck to anyone weighing in and good luck to anyone starting or restarting CD today
    :D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'm not feeling so much sassy as saggy this morning... :eek:

But the revival of the daily thread is a great idea, thanks x

I'm still sitting in bed at the moment, contemplating the day. :) Nothing much planned, other than of course drinking lots of water and restricting my food intake to three Cambridge products. :eek::innocent0002: Sounds so easy when you put it like that!

I might have to cut the grass later cos I'm not sure how much longer I dare leave it... on the other hand, I might see if my OH volunteers... :D

Have a good Cambridge day all!

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    hi hun sounds like you have a good day ahead.
    well I managed to get though last night without eating which was hard seen as they all had takeaway at the end of the night. i was dreaming about slipping up and eating food yesterday.
    this morning I managed to talk about food and not feel hunrgy so i'm getting there. my stick says i'm in ketolis abit dark which i can't understand cause i have be drinking aleast 3l of water.
    today is housework and maybe a nice walk with dog and my family minus my eldest cause she is at inlaws and we will start potty training tommorow.

5. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Don't worry about the ketostix, Tinkerbellsmum. If you know you're drinking enough water and it sounds like you are, there's no need to drink more. It just means there are lots of ketones in the sample - which could well be the case if that was your first thing in the morning... er... sample. They won't have been diluted down as much :)

Congratulations on arriving in Ketosis-ville, anyway! :happy096:

6. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    thanks hun does it get easier now?

7. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    we will start potty training tommorow.
    remember that with a passion good luck with it hun

8. tinkerbellsmum

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    yeah lol will be intresting hes 2 and a half and ready so maybe it will be easier

9. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Morning all! I was dreaming of food last night :-s I'm expecting more of those as time goes on. Got my fiancée parents over today so will be going to church this morning then to a wedding fayre! We are looking for a florist and some nice cars. Not really enjoyed wedding prep until now as think it was shadowed by the fear I would be overweight and not enjoy it but CD kinda made me more confident weight will come off so feel more happy about it - silly huh! Just need to hold my reserve while their all having lunch.

Enjoy your Sunday all xx

10. Lily

Lily Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.38%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Yes - and no. :D The physical hunger subsides, but that doesn't always stop you wanting stuff because, if you're like me, you don't always eat simply because you're hungry. :) But ketosis definitely helps! You'll even find, now and then, that you've forgotten to have a shake!

Good luck with the potty training! I got lucky with that because I was working full-time at the time and my childminder did a lot of it. :D I seem to remember that my son spent a lot of time wandering around her garden wearing just a long t-shirt with no bottoms on 'watering' her plants... :8855:

Right - off to have some water!

11. Felix

Felix Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.7lb(5.86%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Morning :) I have been a very bad girl food-wise the past couple of days but got back on it yesterday. Hopefully will have lost a couple of lb ready for WI on Monday. I didn't even have my SS+ meal last night, just shakes!

Today im going to have a big spring clean, and OH has an essay to finish for uni.

The hot weather at the moment is kicking me up the bum and making me want to lose this last 3 stone as I want to be able to get my legs and arms out when it's hot and not try and cover up cos i feel huge!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :)

12. scorpio dawny

scorpio dawny keeps on trying

Start Weight:
    17st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5.8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.7lb(9.52%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Hi im starting again tomorrow. this is a fantastic diet once you get into it.

13. trisha

trisha likes to post

Diet:
    healthy eating
    Having a lazy day today, I'm off work next week so going to give the house a good clean then. DH is in the garden doing the decking, then mayvbe we'll go for a long walk.

14. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    afternoon girls, hope your all having a good one

well went to a carboot sale this morning, vast amounts of awful tat seemed to be the order of the day
    upside was they had a fruit and veg stall so i stocked up for madam
    could have slapped my sis, she had madam overnight but didnt bother giving the poor kid breakfast so ended up having to grab something frim the burger van, am trying to make sure my child only eats good, honest, healthy food
    home now and have made her a fruit smoothy which she loved and will be doing her a roast dinner for her tea

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.