****sassy sunday****

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
l haven't seen a morning thread for ages guys were slipping up ;) !!! the morning thread always helped me focus on the new CD day, well lm not up to much today shall visit my parents l think and let Jack have some ''spoil me time '' then some chillax time with hubby have a great day whatever your doing and good luck to anyone weighing in and good luck to anyone starting or restarting CD today
:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm not feeling so much sassy as saggy this morning... :eek:

But the revival of the daily thread is a great idea, thanks x

I'm still sitting in bed at the moment, contemplating the day. :) Nothing much planned, other than of course drinking lots of water and restricting my food intake to three Cambridge products. :eek::innocent0002: Sounds so easy when you put it like that!

I might have to cut the grass later cos I'm not sure how much longer I dare leave it... on the other hand, I might see if my OH volunteers... :D

Have a good Cambridge day all!

hi hun sounds like you have a good day ahead.
well I managed to get though last night without eating which was hard seen as they all had takeaway at the end of the night. i was dreaming about slipping up and eating food yesterday.
this morning I managed to talk about food and not feel hunrgy so i'm getting there. my stick says i'm in ketolis abit dark which i can't understand cause i have be drinking aleast 3l of water.
today is housework and maybe a nice walk with dog and my family minus my eldest cause she is at inlaws and we will start potty training tommorow.

Don't worry about the ketostix, Tinkerbellsmum. If you know you're drinking enough water and it sounds like you are, there's no need to drink more. It just means there are lots of ketones in the sample - which could well be the case if that was your first thing in the morning... er... sample. They won't have been diluted down as much :)

Congratulations on arriving in Ketosis-ville, anyway! :happy096:

we will start potty training tommorow.
remember that with a passion good luck with it hun

Morning all! I was dreaming of food last night :-s I'm expecting more of those as time goes on. Got my fiancée parents over today so will be going to church this morning then to a wedding fayre! We are looking for a florist and some nice cars. Not really enjoyed wedding prep until now as think it was shadowed by the fear I would be overweight and not enjoy it but CD kinda made me more confident weight will come off so feel more happy about it - silly huh! Just need to hold my reserve while their all having lunch.

Enjoy your Sunday all xx

thanks hun does it get easier now?

Yes - and no. :D The physical hunger subsides, but that doesn't always stop you wanting stuff because, if you're like me, you don't always eat simply because you're hungry. :) But ketosis definitely helps! You'll even find, now and then, that you've forgotten to have a shake!

Good luck with the potty training! I got lucky with that because I was working full-time at the time and my childminder did a lot of it. :D I seem to remember that my son spent a lot of time wandering around her garden wearing just a long t-shirt with no bottoms on 'watering' her plants... :8855:

Right - off to have some water!

Morning :) I have been a very bad girl food-wise the past couple of days but got back on it yesterday. Hopefully will have lost a couple of lb ready for WI on Monday. I didn't even have my SS+ meal last night, just shakes!

Today im going to have a big spring clean, and OH has an essay to finish for uni.

The hot weather at the moment is kicking me up the bum and making me want to lose this last 3 stone as I want to be able to get my legs and arms out when it's hot and not try and cover up cos i feel huge!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :)

Having a lazy day today, I'm off work next week so going to give the house a good clean then. DH is in the garden doing the decking, then mayvbe we'll go for a long walk.

afternoon girls, hope your all having a good one

well went to a carboot sale this morning, vast amounts of awful tat seemed to be the order of the day
upside was they had a fruit and veg stall so i stocked up for madam
could have slapped my sis, she had madam overnight but didnt bother giving the poor kid breakfast so ended up having to grab something frim the burger van, am trying to make sure my child only eats good, honest, healthy food
home now and have made her a fruit smoothy which she loved and will be doing her a roast dinner for her tea

Back