Extra Easy satsumas...

Mariad85

ShrinkingSlimmer
i am eating alot of satsumas on ee... is this ok? ive started over on tuesday after a huge gain when i came back from holiday:cry: n really want a loss this week! satsumas seem to satisfy any sugar cravings?! :confused:

anyone got any suggestions for otherwise? (low syn :p)

Satsumas are fine, they are superfree and a speed food. Fill your boots!!

I reckon I eat 4-6 of these a day at the moment. Love them!

ahh wicked bcos i love em! i cant get enuff atm lol... how u doin hun?xx

ahhh yeh i no wot u mean.... just keep goin ;) "i may not be there yet but im closer than i was yesterday" ;-) xxx

i am eating alot of satsumas on ee... is this ok? ive started over on tuesday after a huge gain when i came back from holiday:cry: n really want a loss this week! satsumas seem to satisfy any sugar cravings?! :confused:

anyone got any suggestions for otherwise? (low syn :p)

satsuma's are fabulous to have. They also work a treat on your digestive system according to my consultant so theyre fab for anyone who has constipation lol. sorry if that was a bit random. I eat about 3/4 a day. i love them!

thats alright hun thank you! :) well hopefully ill have some sort of effect from them ive eaten 21 in 2 days lol.... :-/ xxxx

thats alright hun thank you! :) well hopefully ill have some sort of effect from them ive eaten 21 in 2 days lol.... :-/ xxxx

:eek: goodness I thought I ate a lot. I can have maybe 6-8 per day (I eat them in 2's never a single one or it feels wrong:confused:). They are so sweet at this time of year as well that it's my first choice over everything else.:)

:eek: goodness I thought I ate a lot. I can have maybe 6-8 per day (I eat them in 2's never a single one or it feels wrong:confused:). They are so sweet at this time of year as well that it's my first choice over everything else.:)

yeah i kno!! they r amazing! so yummy and moreish! lol :) xx:cool:

kerry b said:

What do you mean IF you eat them in 2's. Its the unwritten satsuma law that they always have to be eaten in pairs :)

They are very sweet, so just make sure you keep on top of bruahing your teerh. Other than that, go for your life!

kingleds said:
What do you mean IF you eat them in 2's. Its the unwritten satsuma law that they always have to be eaten in pairs :)

They are very sweet, so just make sure you keep on top of bruahing your teerh. Other than that, go for your life!

Re:brushing your teeth you need to wait at least an hour before brushing to allow the fruit acid to neutralise or you'll do more harm!
Re: fruit sugars, limiting foods is a tweak, if you were stuffing yourself and weren't doing it to satisfy hunger then it would be off plan, however nowhere in SW literature does it say to limit fruit.
I would look at your meals and check you have enough slow burn carbs in them though, just so you don't need to snack so often.

I've got a Tupperware box full of toasted porridge oats and tiny pinch sweetener to sprinkle over a bowl of oranges, I only use a teaspoon so I syn that at 1/2 probably too much I need to measure it, gives you a nice crunch and a little hit of carb!

Shirleen is right on the waiting an hour thing - my dentist told me this too. Should have added this myself!

And both her & Jaylou are right- don't limit Superfree food EVER! Its the most amazing food! Full of goodness. Keeps you helathy, whats not to love?!

kingleds said:
What do you mean IF you eat them in 2's. Its the unwritten satsuma law that they always have to be eaten in pairs

So I'm not just a weirdo then lol

Bladdy hell, I belong to *a bunch of* weirdos now :( Its ONE apple, TWO satsumas.

Bah. Im gonna have to have three now just to not-be not-weird :sigh:

ermintrude said:
Bladdy hell, I belong to *a bunch of* weirdos now :( Its ONE apple, TWO satsumas.

Bah. Im gonna have to have three now just to not-be not-weird :sigh:

Where you been Erm? I've been feeling all alone with my weird 2 satsumas rules :)

Where you been Erm? I've been feeling all alone with my weird 2 satsumas rules :)

Heh, Ive bin hiding in my diary. Ignoring people who disapprove :grumble: When I should be snacking on them with some fava beans and a nice chianti :eat: Only 6 syns a glass :rolleyes:

Back