~~Saturday, Hour by Hour~~

hey there frances. i'm so sleepy, ha. can't really concentrate on anything else at the mo. heading towards a litre down now. just about to go and make my porridge before we go out i think :)

catch you all later.

abz xx

OMG have got a serious problem........................ Ive run out of choc mint shakes.lol

Just had a hot banana shake also had 3pts and 1 coffee so far.xx

That is a very serious problem! I'd post some to ya but my CDC only had 3 left this week so I have to ration them very carefully every other day!

What are we like!

O no dont tell we are gonna have a national shortage of choc mint that terrible.lol.

i will make sure i buy enough for 1 a day next time.

My order for weeks has been 7 porridge, 7 Choc Mint, 3 caramel and 4 peanut bars, but now I have rediscovered tetras I will probably only get 4 CMint and 3 chocolate tetras, so I will be leaving more for the next one! For now!

I'm off now to see my 7 year old niece. Won't be back on until 9pm. Have a good day everyone!

im thinking this time it will be 14 porridge, 14 choc mint 14 toffee and walnut and 1 malt toffee bar (my wi treat), obviously i order for 2 weeks at a time.lol.

Yes I have a temperature and a massive headache. Darent go to my mums!!!!!!!!!1
Good luck everybody, have a lovely weekend xxx
Lynne x

im thinking this time it will be 14 porridge, 14 choc mint 14 toffee and walnut and 1 malt toffee bar (my wi treat), obviously i order for 2 weeks at a time.lol.

How our tastes all differ. Porridge is the best one of the day, but the other two, no thank-you.

Speaking of tastes differ, Anyone tried the Orange with Winter spices?? OH MY GOD, Vile! Gagging like no tomorrow, but I still gobbled it in :( Have to! I had it last night and for the remainder of the evening I could taste it, even after brushing my teeth straight away!

For me, Toffee & Walnut, Vanilla, Orange With Winter Spices are absolutely vile!

lol we all differ

Hi folks, 2 and a half litres down, need to get glugging :)

I am so cold it's not even funny, I am hugging the radiator as I type lol

Sorry to hear you're ill wizzbang, that is pants :( get well soon :)

I know what you mean by differing tastes Tracey, I only have chicken and mushroom soups, choc shakes and choc and orange bars now :)

Sarah x

Ah, i'll have to give them a go sometime.

Psychological I know, but I'm not going to try the soups because with them I feel i'm eating (i'm daft I know) so for the time being, i'm stuck on shakes.

When I get totally sick of them though, I'll have to move on to the soups...this weather I think it would be lovely to sip at a hot cup of soup!!

Cwtch in and hopefully you'll warm up soon hun

You can have your shakes hot Tracey, blimey I couldn't drink a cold one at the moment I don't think lol

Others have commented about not wanting anything like 'real food' you just do what is right for you love x

Sarah x

This my problem time of the day, I have drunk about 2 1/2 litres,so thats something positive, got a mouse setting and cd crisps that I overcooked.

Ohh well, tonight.. I think i'm going to try a hot Chocolate Mint for a change.

I know I like that flavour so there's not danger of me hating it and wanting to throw it back and brush my teeth lol :D

I am so amazed at how a bit of hot water totally transforms the chocolate tetra which I didn't really like before -- too rich and chemically.

Back