• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

~~Saturday, Hour by Hour~~

abz

Gold Member
Good morning guys. I don't think we have one of these already so i thought i'd set it going.

had a great night last night. it did turn towards an 810 night rather than an ss+ night but i stuck to low carbs and low fats so i should be ok :) if i'm out of ketosis, i forgot to check this morning, then i'll be back in by the morrow i would imagine. 2lbs heavier this morning however. i didn't even eat that much food so it must be water, so lots of glugging today to rectify the situation. had a lovely night sitting and chatting. did the usual. went to bed late and woke up early. i don't think i'm ever destined to get some proper sleep!!

how are you all doing this morning?

abz xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i know the feeling about not sleeping i too went to bed late and got up early but on the plus side mre time to drink more water lol
hope we all have a good weekend come on we can do this
going shopping at Primark in Oxford st today to get some new cheap clothes to wear and guess what i can twait i normally hate cloths shopping but not today i cant wait

abz

Gold Member
ha. have fun honey. i may purchase a top from matalan. i bought some colourful ones a while back but they are all too big. so all the ones that kind of fit me now are black and i'm sick of being so monochrome!! so colours here i come :D

Morning.

Matalan have some lovely colourful jumper at the mo they are 2 for £10 i got 2 yesterday.

Im going out tonight for bonfire, fireworks , bbq and disco, so i will probably freeze.lol.

enjoy your shopping trips girls.xx

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Morning folks,

Half a litre down and just about to have a hot choc shake with some coffee in..mmm mocha here I come :)

Have a fab one, can't believe it's blinking November!!!

Sarah x

Morning ladies

Had a good day yesterday so well on the way already to a pink stick :) got 1st porridge,tea and water sitting in front of me as i type lol!

Gloria19

I know I can do it..
Morning all..

I'm going to spend a few hours playing ball with my two dogs, Asbo and Dave so hopefully they'll throw the ball for me to go and get it for a change.. god knows I need the exercise more than them! lol

Roll on the time i'll be able to shop in primark and Matalan... I'm such a horrible shape, just like a hippo! Big lower belly and a long upper body, so I can't get many tops long enough. If I find one that suits... then I buy loads of the same! Roll on when that day changes :) hehe

Almost a litre down and shaking my strawberry shake as I type this :)

Im here but not altogether here if you know what I mean. My cold has got worse by far and spent the night trying to breath through a sore throat and a very blocked nose. I am absolutely and totally fed up!! Why did I have to go and get a bloomin cold. I feel lousy. My daughter is on her way round with more cold and flu remedies. In the last two days I have had one shake and no water but loads of tea and lemsips. Like I said, i'm not that bothered if I come out of ketosis because I just dont feel well enough at the moment to worry about it. I havent had a cold this bad in years. Like somebody else posted somewhere, i think i have got MAN FLU lol.
I am not able to go to my mum and dads to look after them incase I give it to them and they are too frail to take the risk.
OMG I am such a moaner and complainer at the moment.
Sorry girls. xxx
I went to the the halloween party but only stayed about 2 hours then had to come home coz my head was pounding. OH WELL, I tried!!
Sorry girls xxxx keep up the good work xxxx
Lynne x

Thanks susan xx
Does anybody know how long it is before flu or cold germs go away so that I can go to my mum and dads. When do I stop being 'catching'?
Lynne x

Thanks Tracey xxx
Hugs help !

Flu lasts between 3-5days if you have it longer you should really see your doctor.xx

hey Lynne, you sound in a bad way and so miserable. Please eat something if you are not having all your packs as fighting a cold on so few nutrients is going to be very tough and it will last longer. Do you have a temperature, then it is flu. What is it they used to say: Feed a cold, starve a flu? Is there any truth in that??

Hi Abz, glad you had a good night out. What would we do without 810??LOL

Drank 4 litres again yesterday, but not sure I will be as good over the weekend as I am out a lot but will do the minimum no matter what. Had porridge and coffee. Was going to go and try on some 16s and, dare I say it, some 14's to see if I can get into them, but I think I will wait a couple more weeks when I will have more chance. Don't really want to buy clothes in a 16. Would rather wait.

Have a good day everyone.