Saturday - Hour By Hour

just checking in to say been 100%! but havent had any water yet oops! Im off to declutter and tidy house - its in desperate need. I love how this diet gives you so much more energy to do all the jobs that pile up - its quite cathartic really the diet seems to clear tyour mind and as a result you need everything tidied decluttered and ordered around you ( or is that a bit OCDish;);))

I could easily stay on here all day its so great to have everyonme around for support xxx

Got up in a foul mood this morning - no particular reason only the fact that I am depriving myself of food. For God's sake, it's my only pleasure in life!!!!!! Wish I had never put all this weight back on, it's always the same 3 stone I am playing with. So, I'm a bit fed up.

Anyway, did a little bit of exercise this morning in the form of cleaning all my windows (3 from floor to ceiling) inside and out, got a bit of a sweat on and intended to go the garden too. Its been raining yesterday so its too wet which means I will have to do it another day over the weekend. Sorry if I've made anyone miserable, just on a bit of a downer :(

Big hugs Mia, don't be sad... you're doing great! I am the same, have done so many diets and regained, yet I know this one is different - I've changed along the way, something in my head has altered and I know now that food can't solve my problems and that abusing my body with binges is just another form of self-harm. Your story will be different, obviously, but what I am saying is that it's the work we do to change our relationship with food that determines whether we can maintain or not... and I never addressed those issues before now.

So... if you say food is your only pleasure, that means there are a few areas of your life honey that need some attention... time to stop turning away from those areas by seeking comfort in food. Face them and do what you can to change them, one tiny step at a time. And then food won't be your only pleasure but just a part of life, a fuel, not something you love/hate too much.

Sorry if none of that makes sense... it does to me... just trying to help! Hugs again and well done with the windows!

xxx

howdy guys. mia, i can only agree with KC on this one. if food is the ONLY pleasure then you need to find something else that makes you happy. a pamper session (mine is long, hot baths. plus, i can't get to the fridge) or some such thing. you'll get there.

i have had one shake and one rather huge black coffee and 750mls of water so far. i'm on my way!!

abz xx

HI all girls :) Thanks so much for the support. :)
Have had a long hard think and have stepped up to 1000 cal's. I know it's an easy way out, but it's got to be better than feeling a failure and eating rubbish. I will still lose, and even 1lb a week would be a step in the right direction. :)
I'm away on Tuesday for 3 days and am really fearful if I feel 'left out' on the food front that I'll cheat. I can't stick to SS+ when away as it's too restrictive, but at least this way I can eat a small meal that is more available out and about. :)

I am hoping my head will allow me to step back down to SS+ at some stage even if it's for a few weeks at a time. :)

I booked my first riding lesson in ages (since hurting my back) and am hoping this will help burn some calories. :) I had to step up for my rides in the past so being on 1000 plan will help this too I'm sure.

Off to mow the front and back garden now.. errr there are a few million weeds in the grass! lol

Just checking in. Time to start downing some more water now-though that blasted rain outside is enough water for one day I think!:rolleyes: Time to sort out my mousse.

I've ordered my car!:woohoo:I'm soooo pleased! A nice, shiny, black Peugeot 107 Verve. Beautiful. I've never had a brand new car before and it's soooo exciting!:D

how exciting sparkles :D :D

well OH has just popped out to buy me a birthday pressie a couple of months late. i did get one on my birthday too, so i am intrigued as to what he has thought of...

my cdc has just texted me. she managed to squeeze me in at late notice on monday evening, but then work informed me i had to work until 7, not 6 on monday, so panic ensued as that was over my appointment but she's just texted me to say we'll sort it somehow. so that's all good :)

abz xx

Hi all... we're getting there! Bar eaten and more herb tea, trying to tell myself I DON'T want an oatcake with peanut butter... I'm not hungry, it's my head talking, I know.

Purple, stepping up is way better than opting out... well done on making a good choice that will take the pressure off and yet still help you to get to goal. Yay Sparkles, exciting! And Abz, your CDC seems really fab and flexible...

xxx

OOOOOhhhh sparkles I want one too! Ive only ever had one new car it was a peugeot too a 106 in 1995! Have a fab time driving it.
Purple agree with what katycakes said and its better than pigging out and undoing all your hard work!

Mia - "Wish I had never put all this weight back on, it's always the same 3 stone I am playing with. So, I'm a bit fed up."
We all get days like that and Im with you in that Im trying to lose the 5 st I put back on after losing 4 1/2! Hang on in there x Keep coming on here for inspiration and to keep on track.

I have already washed the garden furniture cleaned the house and Im now 1 shake and 1 litre of water down and about to tackle the ironing (oh joy) with my second shake but have rented some dvds for the kids and got 27 dresses for me to watch while I iron.

Will check in later girlies. Keep it up everyone
x

Sorry JessicaR, just misread your post and thought you said you had 27 dresses to IRON... lol!!!

xxx

ha. now THAT would keep you busy :D

i'm a litre and a shake down. feel slightly sick but not surprising since i haven't had a shake in months. mmm. nutrients, ha.

am just considering watching some more star trek voyager...

abz xx

You may all laugh but sadly have just counted up how much I have to get the hangers and there were 21 tops and 6 pairs of trousers for me 14 tops and 7 pairs of trousers for OH and all the kids stuff oh the joys of school hols!!!!! You can tell i havent ironed for 2 wks!!!!
See you all in a bit
x

good grief!! i just don't buy clothes that require ironing... there's just the odd bit here and there...

that is a lot of ironing!! lol
I keep mine to the minimum! :p only iron what I have too and then only occasionally!
One of my girls school tops are great for not needing ironed, the rest are a nightmare.. M&S school trousers and skirts mean less ironing! lol

Have one going to secondary school this Sept though (foster daughter) so this will add to my ironing I'm sure.

wow sparkles just read about the new car - sounds wonderful! :D I've never owned a brand new car :) Congrats! :D

Hey all ,

well done everyone, i cant wait to get stuck in with u ....i must be the most impatient dieter ever!! i sent off some mails to cdc and rung some numbers and no one is in!! lol...but hey its a bank hols so im not expecting too much till end of next week ......feel a bit of a fraud atm with u guys but im in preperation honest!!!!!.... its been a good 1st day on the forums for me i have found out loads and hopefully making some new friends!!!!

Good luck today everyone. :)

hey everyone. well half way through day one and i'm already wanting to eat mash!! aargh. ha.

ah well. here we go. am feeling a bit floaty light already too, but that might just be because i'm shattered.

OH just gave me two books and grease 1 and 2 boxset as a late birthday pressie so i have something else to stop me from thinking about food. he's doing so well :D ha.

abz xx

Mojo - are you doing any work on lessening your carbs while you wait? there is a thread around the CD section in the stickies about heading into SS the right way.. will lead to your losing a little weight and making the ketosis transition a little easier (leseening head aches etc) :)

I did SlimFast for a week while I waited to see my CDC at the start - she was booked up, I lost 6lb in that week!! :D

Still holding strong to the 1000 :) had a little salad with lunch shake. :) Garden is fully mowed and am ready to plant some seeds later :) hopefully they'll be sprouting by the time I get back next week. :) I grow veggies each summer and have a LOT of flowers to grow too - I bought them to be planted direct anytime now :)

Back