Saturday - Hour By Hour

2 shakes and 2 litres of water down, and i'm really missing my coffee today, tea just doesn't do it for me really.

Well i've listed loads on ebay, and got some clothes to list tomorrow when i've ironed them, hope at least some of it sells, done 4 loads of washing now got to get tea started for the lads, it's never ending.:rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is having a good day

Just had an hour in garden, planting, weeding and potting on sweet peas... just so nice to have the sun on your skin!! Got a lot to do to get it looking good though... so neglected... needs to be nice for end of April when friends are coming. Just been given some seed spuds, pink fir apple, so veg garden is next on the list. Tomorrow if weather holds. Well done Purple & Abz for staying on course... hi Disney... Mojo, reading up on here is a great lead-in to CD... it's a learning experience as well as a diet!

xxx

Finally went and did something today after logging on early today and learking around!! did the housework, well in a fashion and then went into the garden to prune and weed.. did abit of that and then unfolded the deck chair and read about gardening :p have come in now as I live afew doors down from the local chip shop and they have started cooking, the pub bear garden also backs onto mine and they are at it too, I'm doomed :D

I sound like a right sad cow don't I haha. I don't really mean food is my ONLY pleasure, but I must admit it is one of my biggest ones. I am a comfort eater - I know that, and when I feel down etc. it just makes the diet seem twice as difficult you know. Thanks for all the concern and advice.

Well the weather cleared up so I managed to get all the garden done too, plus the shopping and 3 loads of washing, so quite a productive day. Had my first pack at 4.45 p.m. so can look forward to 2 tonight :).

I am a little bit concerned about my loss though. I get weighed on Wednesday, so I know it's another 4 days away, but my scales are registering a very very small loss ie. 3lb. I am going to be soooooooo embarrassed to post my loss on here if it is tiny. My first weigh in (Wed) will be 11 days after I first started the diet - 3lb in 11 days - sooooo not good :(

I think this site is going to be haven on this cd im so glad i have found it ...

Purple hugs-- I AM doing slimfast next week !! I read it can be a good prep for cd cheers.Ive drunk 2 litres of water today thats a great start for me as i dont drink much fluids ....the being hungry i can deal with but pushing the fluids will be my main struggle....... but it is so far so good 2 litres ;-) i i buy little one litre bottle in the fridge i can use it on the go !

Welcome mojo jojo, good to have you on board, we all sound like we have been busy bee's, Mia take alook at my ticker.. I take medication and i only loose between 1 and 2 pound a week.. three pounds is great.. no one judges you on here we are all in it together! no matter how big or small a loss is a loss and not a gain x

I haven't lost 3lb in weeks - even when 100% so as said it's great :) And no one judges.. this board is amazing for support! :D
Drop along to the challenges that are running if you're not already in them and this daily thread rocks! :D

I think this site is going to be haven on this cd im so glad i have found it ...

Purple hugs-- I AM doing slimfast next week !! I read it can be a good prep for cd cheers.Ive drunk 2 litres of water today that's a great start for me as i don't drink much fluids ....the being hungry i can deal with but pushing the fluids will be my main struggle....... but it is so far so good 2 litres ;-) i i buy little one litre bottle in the fridge i can use it on the go !

Hi Mojo-jojo, I did Slim Fast last week for about 5 days leading up to my restart, I found it difficult the shakes are a lot sweeter than CD ones and just didn't fill me the same as CD shakes do. i't did help me though and i'm on day 3 and not had any of the bad side effects eg headache, tiredness etc. Good luck :)

What a lovely day its been here! Had the kids out in the garden with the paddling pool (filled with warm water), had a water fight, and made lots of mess. I even resisted an ice cream by making a thick choc mint shake with loads of ice! They're all snug in our PJs now, ready for bed in just over an hour.

No cheats today, just a bit behind on the water. Going to snuggle down later when h2b gets home from work with a large glass and watch the Dr Who special on replay. God, I love David Tennant!

yea for doctor who !!

Mia, still 4 days to weigh in - and you are SO much more focused now than you were at first. A few more 100% days will shift a few more lbs!!! And LOTS of us are comfort eaters here honey, so we know what it's like!

Mojo, wish I had found minis at the start of doing CD... it's fab! Sarah Lou, oh no... chippy smells are torture!!! Lisa, your day sounds fab... aw!!!!

Have been good... house now invaded by teen girls getting ready for party... and Dr Who is on the menu here as well. How nice that some yummy things in this life come calorie free!!!

xxx

You think David Tennant is yummy in Dr Who? He was even sexier playing Cassanova...... loved ever since then!

oh god i'm starving!! i'd forgotten quite how hungry i got the first time around, ha.

am 2.25litres down and am on the last bottle and am shortly going to have my final pack... then a bath and a very early bed time for me i think!! ha. either that or lots of voyager. i've been playing the csi miami computer game i nabbed off a friend to distract me :D

abz xx

I nab my daughters d.s .....;-)

Yes I am a lot more focused now - I am "into" it now like I was the last time. Lost 3st last time so fingers crossed. Been 100% again today.

As you know I did play about for the first few days but then again it wasn't with anything too major - salmon, a few prawns, a bit ice cream - bad enough I know but it wasn't fish and chips and treacle pudding and custard :). I haven't lost much by my scales so fingers, legs, toes, everything crossed for Wednesday where hopefully I will have an OK loss - looking at 7lb becasue I will have been on the diet 10 days before my first weigh in. Last time I lost 9.5lb in my first week.

a small first time loss means nothing. there are a few people on here that lost about 2lbs in their first week and went on to lose masses in the first month!! the body is a strange animal, sometimes it seems to be sabataging us, but we'll get there in the end :D

abz xx

Hey Mia - I lost 7 my first week and 6 my second both times I did LL and CD. I was so disappointed the first time but still lost 21lbs the first month so it made up for it. Glad to see you are feeling a bit better tonight than earlier on today.

I have never posted on this kind of thread before, but I have to say it has been my saviour today and will be back around again tomorrow to keep me on straight and narrow.
Its with the support of this thread that I managed to resist having an egg foo yung when my family had chinese tonight! Normally I succumb but I couldnt face feeling guilty and letting all you lot down knowing you had all been so good! I really appreciate all the support!

Abz - you hang in there mate 1 day down 3ish to go till you get in fat burning and you will be well on yr way!

here's to another 100% day tomorrow for everyone
x

Good on you Jessica Rabbit. This forum is fab for support and advice, I couldn't do without it either last time or this time around. Sometimes I write a load of c**p but it occupies my mind when I am on the board hahahaha :)

Hope everyone's had a good day. I've managed to stay 100%, despite being the one sent to the chippy to get food for our visitors tonight!:eek: Quite why I had to go is anybody's guess. Not only did I have to go and get it, I then had to sit and watch them enjoy it-then have pavlova afterwards. I had my soup and a peanut bar and was thoroughly good! I do have a tummy ache though-need some more Dulco Ease I think. Hope the sun makes an appearance tomorrow I'm fed up with all this rain.

Just back from drinks at friends... stayed pretty good, even in the face of chocolates being handed round.... yay!!! About to go out to pick teens up from party... then on easter bunny duty!

Well done everyone... see you tomorrow.

xxx

Back