SATURDAY - Hour X Hour!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well, about to go off to work, and then after that some housework and then the evening at the out-laws for my pop-in-laws birthday!

I have to somehow manage a way to get an 8 foot easel (his gift) into my little MGB GT. SOmehow, I don't think it is going to work! :D

I had some rathat surprising news last yesterday! I put on the pair of Levis that I only got into last week - and thay are now, too big. Already!!! Sooooo......I thouhgt, "I wonder......" as I pulled out a pair of size 20 jeans......and much to my chock and dismay, I got them on!!! And they are snug, but wearable! I started this in size 26 jeans, and now can put on me 20s!!!

We need to order a sewing machine quick or I will run out of clothes and I am not going to buy any until we go to California in May!! (That is if I can stay out of the Charity shops!! I blame Greenock Gal for that new obessions!!! :D)

Anywya - was shocked!! I was shocked when I got into my LEVI's let alone to find them too big in just a weeks time!

SO yeah - lovin it!!

Have a great day everyone and watch out for the strong winds coming tomorrow!!! (And I don't mean the ones produced by the diet!!! :rotflmao:

See you later!!! Time to get ready for work!

xxx

morning blonde logic! congrats on your jeans fitting!!! Think when those sort of things happen it's even better than what the scales say! So you reckon it's worth it me buying some clothes when I'm over to the states. Are they cheaper over there?

Well I'm just off to my weigh in and LL group now, made the mistake of weighing myself on my home scales last night and they said I'd stayed the same so really worried now. I haven't done anything wrong!!! Well, I'll let everyone know how it went later xx

Morning girls and boys

Been up since 8 feel a wee bit better today still in ketosis but still have the hungrey feel. Will try and distract this feeling and make myself busy. Might be buying a car today so off to a dealership in Manchester. Hope all good see you later

morning blonde logic! congrats on your jeans fitting!!! Think when those sort of things happen it's even better than what the scales say! So you reckon it's worth it me buying some clothes when I'm over to the states. Are they cheaper over there?

Well I'm just off to my weigh in and LL group now, made the mistake of weighing myself on my home scales last night and they said I'd stayed the same so really worried now. I haven't done anything wrong!!! Well, I'll let everyone know how it went later xx

lol - see my thread about home weighing! ;) take no notice of what your scales say - its what the LLCs say that matters! ;) : http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/34936-exercise-futility-home-weighing.html

And YES!!! SHop as much as you can in America - MUCH cheaper!!!!

My favourite haunts: MACYS - up market, good quality department store, Mervyns - nice middle of the road department store , Fashion Bug - good value!, to name a few. About half the cost of here!

:clap: Brilliant news on the jeans BL ---- oh the joys of getting into clothes!

I've put on a pair of reebok bottoms today that are made of cotton or something and have a lining (ie not the jersey ones that stretch) - I'd bought them when I was dieting last year and when I put them on a few weeks ago they were very stretched around my waist and tight on my tummy --- today they are def too big and I've had to tighten the drawstring for fear of them falling off --- and my t-shirt is definitely looser on the belly and boobs ..... feels great :D

Donna I went into the nike, adidas and other sports shops in the states and the clothes were definitely cheaper --- and so are the perfumes, I love Jo Malone perfumes and I bought a bottle in London before I flew to the states only to go into a store in San Francisco and find it was about £15-£20 cheaper ... erm so I bought another LOL

Afternoon everyone, I have been to my weigh in and I am so pleased as I lost 3.6lbs. whoopppeeee. I am now an official size 16 and a size Medium top, I have been large for so long I cant remember the last time I was a universal size medium. All this since Nov 20th with Christmas in between.

I then troddled off to look at a new pony, and have just bought myself a yearling gypsy cob. He is black and white with lots of feather but floats when he moves. It is gonna be just for me, (all mine) but I will let my daughter ride him in the showring when he is old enough. As he is growing up (its best not to ride them until they are at least three) I do will do some in hand classes. So I had better get fitter for the running. He is called Dakato Chief and I love that name - whooooo hoooooo.

I feel amazing and would never of thought that coming up to 60 I would be planning all these daring things for the future. Stuff the knitting and the rocking chair - her is Lady Granny racing away:)

Hope you all feel as good as me, but if not I am sending pulses down the line cause how I feel at the mo I have plenty to share.

I am off to bed now as I have been awake worrying about the AGM thingy, now I have something to keep my mind off it.

PS I dont know how i am gonna pay for it I feel and flexible friend lurking. I might have to sell my new body:D

See you all later - have a great afternoon. You know I may be back in a mo as I am so excited I wont sleep.;)

Well done Lady on your weigh in :D Im glad that you are feeling so positive and confident in yourslef. what a fab feeling eh?
Congrats on the jeans BL! very well done.
I have just got back from my weigh in- lost another 3lbs :D am a very happy bunny. I have now lost a total of 30lbs in 50 days. exactly at the half way point.
Origionally I weighed 13 stone 13.
I now weigh 11 stone 11. great eh?
Have a fab day everyone :D
xxxxxxx

Congrats on your weight losses:party0019:

Angel X

Lady and Kellie well done for your losses - brilliant news there for both of you :D

Wow buying a horse, good on you Lady ---- am sure he'll help you feel better :)

OOOH! Happy days for everyone!!! Well done on the great losses, and the smaller sizes, and the ponies, and everything!!

You sure there arein't drugs in these packs!!?? :D

Just got i from work - time to catch up on the posts!!

Oh, and DOnna - everything is cheaper in America - so plan to do a lot of shoppin!! Unfortunately food is cheaper too!! ANd its GOOD!! So be careful!!!! ;) :D

Oh forgot to mention- we sampled the tomato soup today- and i really really liked it!! thought it was yummmmyyyy!!!
cant wait for that one to come out :D
xxxxx

Hopefully we'll get to try it on Monday - did your LLC say when it was coming out Kellie?

Well I'm off shopping to Tesco with hubby so went upstairs to put my jeans on ..... decided to try my size 16 (petite) grey jeans I bought from Next last year just to see how long it would be before I could wear them (not worn them since Semptember :sigh:) so did so ..... and yes you've guessed it, I'm now wearing them and am off to smile my way round Tesco while we do a massive food shop ....... who needs the food from there when I've got my packs, a smile, you lot and my size 16 jeans!!!!!!!

Today is a :wow: day :D

Well done Katie!!! thats fantastic! feels good doesnt it!! hehe.
She said that she isnt sure when but thinks it will be soon.
ill let you know if I hear anything else about the tomato soup :D
xxxx

I wanted to say something - and it may be too much information, lol, but wouldn't be the first time! ;) :D

I notice that a lot tickers show a few weeks where the weight loss slows down, and then come a long a few big losses again. I think I know why!! Those few wekks where they are lower, were when I was strugling with constipation, and having to use the Pshyllium Husks daily, etc. Well I haven't used any for over a week. And lets just say, nature took it's course - I believe for the last 8 weeks!!!! (Sorry!!! LOL ) But I have a very happy bum and tum, and never saw it coming! SO I think that is the secret!! HEHEHEHE

Really really sorry if that was too much info - but I know a lot of us have struggled, and thought it might give hope to others. :)

Oh, I forgot to add to my feelings of accomplishment - just starting this last week, I am now getting comments from some people - and you know I was worried about that...lol...so anyway, I am finding, that I am smiling brightly and saying simply, "thank you!!! thanks for noticing!"....instead of making some sarcy humerous jibe at my weight, previous attempt, etc. Without even thinking abuot it - that was my reply! May not seem like much, but that is a BIGGIE for me. I was always quick to deflect any comment or notice of my weight with some quip, mostly poking fun at myself,...jt to get their minds away from how fat I was, etc. So, wowee! That is a natrual change that has occured I believe a result of the CBT and TA in group.

I ran into an ex team mate at work who has not seen me for a few months and she stopped and asked - said it was very noticeable! She tehn told another mutual friend, "Have you seen BL lately?" and the friend said "no", so the other said, "well, you better hurry - she's dissappearing!" :rotflmao:
Shamefully, I must admit that over the past few years I have recognised I need storkes - I need affirmation and acceptance much more the I would like to believe I do. So these comments have done a lot for me, as do all the strokes given here by you lovely's.

One other funny thing - hehe if they had a little devil smiley I would use it here....the ones who are commenting are the men - the husbands, partners of friends of lady friends!! The ladies are keepin sctum and one has looked annoyed at his recognition. mmmeeeeeeeoowww!!! :rotflmao:

So - thats me done waffling for the time being. :D

OOOH! Happy days for everyone!!! Well done on the great losses, and the smaller sizes, and the ponies, and everything!!

You sure there arein't drugs in these packs!!?? :D

Just got i from work - time to catch up on the posts!!

Oh, and DOnna - everything is cheaper in America - so plan to do a lot of shoppin!! Unfortunately food is cheaper too!! ANd its GOOD!! So be careful!!!! ;) :D

hehe yeah think might have to take an extra suitcase for all the stuff I'm gonna buy!!! Yeah a bit worried about the food, but I really want to enjoy the food and try things I haven't tried before (if oreos are anything to go by american food = gooooooood, I'd give my left arm for an oreo right now).

I lost 3lbs at my weigh in!! So my home scales were very wrong :) I'm also now into the 13st somethings :) and one pound off three stone (just realised my ticker is wrong, I think I wrote I started at 16st 10 when it was actually 16st 12 as I saw today.

Well done Donna!!!! Hurrah!!! keep rockin it!

Hey, I am going to talk dirty here, and I shouldn't, so I will whisper it:

When you go to America - try a bag of Frito CHips - the original flavour - I miss them more then I miss some of my friends! :rotflmao: Or Crunchy Cheetos, again original flavour - they are like Cheesy Wotsits, but oh so different and sooo yummy!!! But don't tell anyone I told you about these things as its very very naughty of me!! :)

Well done Donna!!!! Hurrah!!! keep rockin it!

Hey, I am going to talk dirty here, and I shouldn't, so I will whisper it:

When you go to America - try a bag of Frito CHips - the original flavour - I miss them more then I miss some of my friends! :rotflmao: Or Crunchy Cheetos, again original flavour - they are like Cheesy Wotsits, but oh so different and sooo yummy!!! But don't tell anyone I told you about these things as its very very naughty of me!! :)

:rotflmao: ROFL!!!!! that was hilarious lol. Will def follow the tips.

Yey!!! my ticker is correct now!

Back