SATURDAY - Hour X Hour!!

Just had a break from tidying and tried my first toffee bar... v different. Not too sure! I haven't really found one that I really like yet. Anyone have a favourite??

The peanut is defo my fave :)
x

Don't you find that it nearly breaks your front teeth?????

BL - you might not read this till later but a big WOOOOOOOHOOOOOO to you!! See, I told you people would notice!!!

Well, not having too bad a day, sat and watched Brief Encounter on DVD, I've never seen it before, what a lovely film if you fancy a bit of sluch, but a bit sad all the same - hubby had a tear in his eye, but said it was hayfever!!

Not had as much water today as I have during the week, seems much easier at work to keep glugging!

Nipped to the charity shope up the road :rolleyes: bought 12 things for £3!! It's the cheapest charity shop ever, 4 items of clothing for a pound!:eek: So, have a load of vest tops, and a lovely Wallis black evening dress for my holiday in May, and a load of jumpers to wear now! All in the was and dryer as we speak!!

I'm freezing today, slobbing in my jammies with socks and a dressing gown on, my hands are like ice! Think I need a hot drink in a min to warm my hands up!

Poor hubby is off to Bristol tomorrow till next Friday - boooo, he was going to go Monday morning about 8am, but as it looks like the weather is going to change, he's going tomorrow. That will be a challenge for me no to lapse while he is away, so I may well be on here all night, every night!!!

One of the girls at work yesterday said she didn't think I should lose any more weight, but then I realised her bum was bigger than mine, so it was probably jealousy!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: I was the fattest one in the office (there's 9 of us) by a long shot, but I think it's fair to say that there are at least 4 ladies now who are larger than me! Although, in my head I'm still 18stone, I think I will always have the demon that keeps telling me I am fat, not sure if that will ever go away, but as long as I can manage that in my head and my heart, and not turn to food as I used to in the past, then hopefully I will cope with it.

No way am I going back, for one thing, I have sold all my fat clothes!!!

Now just got to get down another stone to get into all those charity clothes I bought this morning!!!;)

Have a good day!!

x

Brilliant that the compliments and the noticing are now coming in BL --- feels great doesn't it.

There's a lovely man I work with who I get on brilliantly with, he's one of the (very) few people who know I'm doing this diet = well he gave me a good luck up and down the other day and said 'I think you'd better eat some food, you're wasting away' ---- I laughed but I could have snogged him - it really cheered me up and made a stressful day a good day.

I also know I'm losing it by some of the not so appreciative looks from women, some really don't like it ..... and do you know what - I quite like that they don't like it .... if they're that mean that they'll begrudge me feeling healthy, happy and looking better (hey I am still officially 6 stone overweight so I'm no skinny goddess) then I'm happy to upset their little worlds by keeping on losing :D

Greenockgal - I love the fact that you're having a slobby day ---- I love them! Enjoy having your skinny bum in your jama's :D

Well done on the weight loss Donna :)

I just baked home made oatmeal and raisin cookies and blueberry muffins for my OH to eat, they smell lovely but in all honesty I had loads of fun making them and I'm happy for him to enjoy them and not want them myself...go me!!!

Good on you Donna :) It's great cooking, I enjoy it more now than I did when I was eating it.

My hubby loves cooking and lately has been making all our bread - he made one this morning with honey and some seeds in it and when he sliced it it smelled gorgeous ..... he says it was his best one yet ---- can't wait till July/August when I can try a slice ;)

Brilliant that the compliments and the noticing are now coming in BL --- feels great doesn't it.

There's a lovely man I work with who I get on brilliantly with, he's one of the (very) few people who know I'm doing this diet = well he gave me a good luck up and down the other day and said 'I think you'd better eat some food, you're wasting away' ---- I laughed but I could have snogged him - it really cheered me up and made a stressful day a good day.

I also know I'm losing it by some of the not so appreciative looks from women, some really don't like it ..... and do you know what - I quite like that they don't like it .... if they're that mean that they'll begrudge me feeling healthy, happy and looking better (hey I am still officially 6 stone overweight so I'm no skinny goddess) then I'm happy to upset their little worlds by keeping on losing :D

Greenockgal - I love the fact that you're having a slobby day ---- I love them! Enjoy having your skinny bum in your jama's :D

Well done on the weight loss Donna :)

Thanks katie, I've had mixed reactions too! Some people being really nice and some just being a bit funny with me about it, saying its not right/ healthy this and that. I just figure theyre just jelous. But the compliments (or strokes as lighter life like to call them ;) are great) they help me through the week.....as does this forum!:)

I've just read my earlier posting and calmed down a bit - I just posted another thread where I was having a right paddy - this site is the best therapy you can have!!!

right I off for the night now guys I in my pjs, have a choc of mint hot choc made with my choc foodpack, and I'm gonna sit in front of sat night tv....life good right now. Night night xx

Hi Everyone,
Well done Kellie, Lady and Donna... great losses :)
BL and Katie... congrates on the jeans :)
I've spent the afternoon walking round west stow country park taking photos, a bit chilly but a lovely walk. I was at a friends today and we were looking at photos done last year, well there was one of me and it was hideous! When he emails it to me, I'll post it and a photo taken today... my god, the difference is incredible!! It really shocked me that I looked that bad :eek::eek::eek:

Sounds like you've had a lovely day Bex --- am sure you don't look as bad as you think on your photo but it will be good to see the difference in you :)

Hi everyone! Got in tonight and as usual drank too much coffee!!! But at least i goes towards water now! Just means its kept me up late!!

We had a great time tongiht, and pop loved his beautiful wooden easel we gave him for his gift. Was a great night! I had all four packs at dinner, crisps and soup, then raspberry biscuits with chocolate sauce to dip them in while they had birthday cake! And lots of water and coffee!

Hope I can get to sleep soon - going to go try now!!

nite nite! Or should I say morning morning! :D

x

Back