Saturday - hour X hour

Started on fruit yesterday, am looking forward to it taking effect!

Dinner was ok actually, I asked them to just grill me a salmon fillet and to have that with a plain salad.

It tasted like it had been done on a griddle pan in oil, and they'd put some kind of dressing on the salad, but apart from that it wasn't tooooo bad.

Hubby opted for grilled sea bass that came with cooked veg (not allowed that until next week) and sesame seeds, but he asked them to not include the seeds so the damage wasn't awful.

It was nice eating socially again, but I was furious with my mother in law. The waitress asked if we wanted coffee, I asked if they had skimmed milk but they didn't, so I said I wouldn't have one. Mother in law then went on to tell the waitress we'd lost loads of weight and were limited in what we could eat. I was SO embarrassed. :(

She also told us about how she was telling Doreen all about our diet. I don't even know who Doreen is, but I know my diet is none of her business :mad:

TG your MIL is obviously very proud of how well you and hubby have done and wants to tell the world of your success.

I was always taught that the only time to worry is when people stop talking about you. Take it as a stroke and love every minute of it.

Back