Saturday - hour X hour

Morning all...
sorry to hear you have to work BL... that's not good!! I'm off to Liverpool for the weekend so quite excited :cool:
Wishing everyone a sunny, happy and waterfilled weekend (not rain though!!!!)
Hope the abstinence goes well for everyone...those who need some good vibes...sending them your way ;)

I have work too- booooo!
have a good day everyone xx

Lucky me I am off shopping, for 12's and 14's YAY!!!!
Also going to treat myself to a pedicure.
Have fun all.

Morning all, I've got a car to wash, then shower, change and off to my nieces wedding. Where my Mum will see me for the first since I started the diet. I'm a little nervous to hear what she's gonna say.

My other niece is on Weakest Link Special tonight on BBC1, so will have to tape that.

Anyways, doubt I will have much time to be on here today (although am taking my blackberry with me, so might log on during the service!!) So have a great day with whatever you're doing.
xx

I want Tange's day! I'm sat in the Travelodge at Slough while husband and kids tuck into a full English downstairs, while I summon up the enthusiasm to whizz up a shake! Off to Legoland for the day, so taking a trusty peanut bar with me. Bet I rack up some steps on the pedometer today! Sorry to those who have to work :(

Kate

GOOD LUCK COREY!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D LAP up all the strokes you are going to get today mate!!! XX

Thanks honey, will do my best, but being a stereotypical male, I don't really know how to handle compliments!!!!

Will let you know what is said later.

Have a great day at the wedding Corey it looks like the weather's going to be kind today
I'm at work today but i'm not in Sunday & Monday
Tange 12's & 14's lucky you I am so tigglish I couldn't have a pedicure enjoy your day
BL hows the neck today is it ok for a run out on the bike over the weekend
Good luck to TG & all who have wi's today & enjoy the weekend

Boo to working on Saturdays. Hope it passes quickly for you. Weekend shaping up as: continue to sit in pjs waiting for Toys R Us delivery because I didn't shower early enough and now am worried I'll miss doorbell if I do shower. They'll think I'm a lazy cow! But must take delivery of In the Night Garden party tablewear and Ninky Nonk tent for daughter's 1yr birthday party next week :) Followed by WI, Day 48 - midway weight coming up (nervous excitement) - and tomorrow it's off to see the legend that is Dolly Parton. I have my spangly stetson at the ready. Going with a fellow LLifer so we can avoid concert food and beer together. A good weekend to all!

I'm working tonight...and tomorrow night...and monday night :(:(:(

so trying to save my packs today and my bar..will make some biscuits in a bit too

Good luck with weigh-ins!

Corey have a brilliant day - just smile and say thank you again and again and again --- I'm sure those compliments are going to keep flooding in.

I went to drop in this morning and have lost 13lb since Monday night - hmm just goes to show how bad I was. Very happy with the loss though ;)

I'm having a relaxing couple of hours while hubby is at work then I think we're off shopping - back to Trafford Centre for bits for me and him, should be a nice afternoon :)

well done katie what a fab loss- you feeling focused again now?
xx

Well done losers!!

I stayed the same this week, which I expected cos I'd had a smoothie for brekkie (lovin week three!), and haven't been to the loo in days :eek: (too much info, sorry!)

Have to go out for dinner, which is a bit difficult because there is so little that we can have. I'm making a decision in my adult state, that if I have to come off plan a teeny bit I will, but I will opt for the healthiest thing there. I'm not being weighed for 2 weeks anyway becuase I'm away next weekend, so plenty of time to exercise away any additional calories! :D

Where are you going for dinner TG? wait till you start on the fruit mate then you will get to know the toilet very well :) hehehe xxxxxx

well done dancing- the worst is over now :) watch it drop right off xx

Back