*** saturday***hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning all.
2pts of water and a vanilla porridge down so far.

hope you all have a good day.xx

I feel like crap today so im going to drink, drink and drink some more to see if I can wash away the headache. Had an orange bar for breakfast but my stomach is feeling a little 'delicate' today.

Good morning all x 1 ltr down and have to face party food today, Its my middle daugthers 7th birthday today then my youngest is 2 on tue so having one party, so i only have to resist once lol.

and happier today as the scales have moved and i'm now into the 13s wooohooo

Good luck with the party kirsty and well done getting into the 13s.

Im heading towards the 12s (I was 13st 4 lb this morning) cant get my head round it, it has been years and years since i was in the 12s

Thanks hun, oooohhh you'll be in the 12s in no time!!

I'm having trouble drinking all my water. I feel like that's all I am doing all day, but I just got another half liter down.

keep going hun.xx

hey everyone - well I am in bed, being lazy as hubby has gone to work! I am one bar and one litre of water down! Hope everyone has a good day today x

I've been lying in bed watching the olympics but up and about now unfortunately. I'm chasing you Kirsty - just 3lbs till I am in 13s too - I can't remember when I last was there. Also I managed to get a pair of jeans on that I bought 20 years ago and haven't had them fastened up since. They were a bit tight but they closed (and thats after having two kids and a flabby tum as a result!) so I am feeling well pleased today. I just love this diet - keep going everyone. And well done Susan you are so close to the 12s - that target is a bit further down the line for me - you must be so pleased! Have a good day - off shopping now (for food for my family to eat!!!!)

you not far behind me orange plum.xx well done.xx

hello ladies, just back from my wi and lost 5lbs so now im 16 stone and 3 little pounds!!!!!!!

Have to get glugging now though!!!!!!!

Well done on the 5lbs becky, thats brill! and orange plum you'll be with me in the 13s before you know it and then we'll be chasing susan lol

Good morning all x 1 ltr down and have to face party food today, Its my middle daugthers 7th birthday today then my youngest is 2 on tue so having one party, so i only have to resist once lol.

and happier today as the scales have moved and i'm now into the 13s wooohooo

thats a great result Kirsty...i've just got into the 14's so cannot wait to see my numbers go down towards 13,12,11.....!:D

Back