SATURDAY - "Lets do it hour by hour"

Probably - I'll get someone to take a pic - prob tomorrow .... only thing is that it's after it's been washed and not so styled by me!

My dad came yesterday evening and says that he can noticed I've lost weight - nothing to do with my body but my face looks slimmer! Cheers dad ;)

Hello everone i am back and have my priorties right straight on minimims. Not too bad at the H.Show (well crap really) but then you cant win them all but had a good laugh as usual.

I wear this big coat XXXL cause I dont want people to see I have lost 3 stone and have loads of jumpers so it dont necessarily show. I showed a few of my closest horsey friends and they were astounded. I cant wait for thebig reveal in the spring. (That will teach all the nasty people who called me big fat Mary:D)

Glad you had a good day Mary, great to see that your friends could see the difference when you finally 'delayered' --- wish we could all be there to hear the reactions when you come out to the bitchy ones :D

Well I am back not too bad a day at the show (well crap really) but you cant win them all;)

BL so pleased you are back to your old positive self, I missed you.

Its lovely when we all start getting into smaller clothes. Thats why we need to get the weight loses into perspetive. You may still be losing inches.

Anyway it sounds like you have all had a good day. Oh and by the way I find the Lemon bar much too sweet but then I dont have a sweet tooth.

Well done Kellie on your weight loss and you derserve that slip this afternoon.

KELLIE - WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

I've just sat and read the Jamie at Home cookbook - I must be mad! Told hubby I'm gonna put little post-it notes on all the pages of the recipes I want him to cook me when I'm eating again, some gorgeous stuff in there :)

Just had another coffee and am gonna have a pint of flavoured water now - liquids all the way

Thanks Lady =]
that made me smillleee =]
xxxx

Oooppppsss Kellie I meant to say sleep not slip sorrrrrryyyyyy:confused:

i have not notice cellitlite yet- what can we do about it though

I've just sat and read the Jamie at Home cookbook - I must be mad! Told hubby I'm gonna put little post-it notes on all the pages of the recipes I want him to cook me when I'm eating again, some gorgeous stuff in there :)

Just had another coffee and am gonna have a pint of flavoured water now - liquids all the way

I was watching his show tonight! - I love the way he cooks and his recipes. I was thinking I will get the book too. Glad its a goodun!

Its ok Lady- I posted above earlier and said that I was close to loosing 3 stone- when i meant to put 2.
wishful thinking eh!? hehe xxx

Evening everyone, had a busy afternoon and evening but feeling good... just added my week 13 photo to the gallery... check it out... I have a waist!!!!OMG ... long way to go but at least I can see it going now... 5 stone 6lb gone... only another 8 stone 4lb to go :D

Evening everyone, had a busy afternoon and evening but feeling good... just added my week 13 photo to the gallery... check it out... I have a waist!!!!OMG ... long way to go but at least I can see it going now... 5 stone 6lb gone... only another 8 stone 4lb to go :D

5 stone 6lb gone is just awesome hun!!!!!!:happy096:....off to have a look in the gallery...:D

Jesus Woman!!!!!!....you don't look like the same person!!!!! OMG what a difference!!!!!

Thank you so much for posting your new pic as you don't know what an inspiration it is to me tonight....:D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Thanks Lacey, I'm really pleased myself, glad I can inspire others :) it's what this site is all about... I'm just so excited at the moment and somehow the remaining weight doesn't seem such a long way off :D

Thanks Lacey, I'm really pleased myself, glad I can inspire others :) it's what this site is all about... I'm just so excited at the moment and somehow the remaining weight doesn't seem such a long way off :D

Oh boy do you deserve EVERY bit of excitement darling and you're right....the remaining weight is NOT a long way off and the biggest thing is that you KNOW you can get there now.

Incredible, enjoy every minute of this feeling :hug99:

Last edited:
Bex you look brilliant - you're a complete different shape ---- bloody well done :clap:

BL - the book is in Asda at the moment at £11.87 - it's £12.50 in WhSmith and Amazon --- has a rrp of £25! For £25 I'd want him to come round and cook for me too :D

you look fab bex :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back