***saturday***lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
Morning all.
Cold and dull yet again today.
2pts of water down so far.

Hope you all have a great weekend.xx

Morning Susan

Well I am off to my grandads for the weekend. Can't wait to see him, but I know diet wise it is going to be a disaster (think 8100 rather than 810). So may be restart day AGAIN for me on monday lol. However the weight still seems to be coming off slowly so I shant complain too much.

It is my birthday in the week too - maybe I should just try and be good this next week and restart Cambridge a week monday when everything is out of the way and I can really throw myself back in to it properly? Hmmmmmmm lets see how it goes today....

Its freezing here today!! Only had a sip of water, its too cold to drink.

Hi all, cold/wet/windy here again - yuk! Duvet weather......

I've had my vanilla shake and just about to make a coffee, then I'll start on the water. Last night for the first time in ages, felt so like having something 'bold' to eat......but didn't, don't know how - feel better today and scales show a bit of movement at last this week so feel perkier. Off to get my hair cut/coloured at lunchtime and do a final bit of shopping for a wedding we're off to next weekend - just need a bag (have the rest - after much legwork!).

Hope you have a great day.

Morning all, currently ive had nothing as of yet - been busy stripping beds and shoving kids on the bath as they were filthy - choc croissants for kids not good when you want to keep them clean lol!

I had a good day yesterday, the best in ages and im going to have another today!

well i am thinking of scooting between ss and 810 for the next couple of days, see if i can get rid of the last of this holiday weight. although my weight seems to be going up at the mo so i'm thinking totm is looming but it only finished a week ago... *sigh*. so it looks like moving up to 1000 didn't solve that particular problem... so yeah. thinking ss on days when i'm not moody and 810 on days when i am, ha. and hopefully that should keep me in ketosis :) feeling happy but a bit bleurgh today so will see if i can just ss. see how it goes. by this evening i could be gagging for my 810 meal so will just have to play it by ear... think i need a short sharp shock. think my body still expects holiday food and everything else just seems meh in comparison. i need to make myself feel very lucky to be eating what i can!!

maybe i'm being a bit silly... ha.

i'm at work in any case. not an awful lot is going on. at least it's warm in here. it's feeling distinctly wintery outside!!

abz xx

Morning Susan

Well I am off to my grandads for the weekend. Can't wait to see him, but I know diet wise it is going to be a disaster (think 8100 rather than 810). So may be restart day AGAIN for me on monday lol. However the weight still seems to be coming off slowly so I shant complain too much.

It is my birthday in the week too - maybe I should just try and be good this next week and restart Cambridge a week monday when everything is out of the way and I can really throw myself back in to it properly? Hmmmmmmm lets see how it goes today....

You have a lot going on this week dont you, with your scan, birthday etc take it easy hun.xx

well i am thinking of scooting between ss and 810 for the next couple of days, see if i can get rid of the last of this holiday weight. although my weight seems to be going up at the mo so i'm thinking totm is looming but it only finished a week ago... *sigh*. so it looks like moving up to 1000 didn't solve that particular problem... so yeah. thinking ss on days when i'm not moody and 810 on days when i am, ha. and hopefully that should keep me in ketosis :) feeling happy but a bit bleurgh today so will see if i can just ss. see how it goes. by this evening i could be gagging for my 810 meal so will just have to play it by ear... think i need a short sharp shock. think my body still expects holiday food and everything else just seems meh in comparison. i need to make myself feel very lucky to be eating what i can!!

maybe i'm being a bit silly... ha.

i'm at work in any case. not an awful lot is going on. at least it's warm in here. it's feeling distinctly wintery outside!!

abz xx

since being on cd ive had 3weeks on and 2 weeks off hun, was a shock as didnt have totm at all before.lol ( why am I laughing??!!)

well i didn't either. i have a contraceptive implant and had had nothing for a year. now i've been on more than off and the pmt!! i didn't get it before and now i'm a raging lunatic. it's why i moved up the plans because i turned into a complete psycopath and i didn't like myself at all!! they still aren't sure why this happened... and that's why i'm a tad loath to go back onto ss because if it happens again i'm monstrous... it's why i think 810 might be a safer route for me...

abz xx

Morning all
Dull and Dreary here too.
Off to a party this afternoon for my partners Grandson's 2nd birthday. Will take a bar with me and try to resisit all the nibbles.

A sad day too, it would have been my Dad's 92nd birthday today..Still miss him loads even after 24 years.

Have a good day

HM

:grouphugg:

Morning all
Dull and Dreary here too.
Off to a party this afternoon for my partners Grandson's 2nd birthday. Will take a bar with me and try to resisit all the nibbles.

A sad day too, it would have been my Dad's 92nd birthday today..Still miss him loads even after 24 years.

Have a good day

HM

big hug from me to HM. you must have so many wonderful memories. try and concentrate on those :)

enjoy the party :)

abz xx

:hug99::hug99: Hedgemag, he made a huge impact on your life for you to miss him so much, try and have a good day hun as said above remember all the good times you had!

Having a bit of a slow day today, only just drinking 1st pint now, when i get 3rd down Il have my second bowl of porridge.

Have to say yesteray was great having 3 porridges in one day - heaven!

i`ve had porridge this morn, tasted a bit better 2nd time round.
1ltres down and just having half a capp with coffee.
just finished work and ballet run. settled dd down with apple & raisin pancakes they smelt very nice i must say.
off out in a bit to buy new knickers, i have gone down to 12 trousers but all my knickers are still 18 and are falling down under my clothes. never even thought of smaller knickers??????? prob should get measured for bra too at some point.
good luck for the rest of the day everyone
xx

morning all im at work again and still bored, had my bar and porridge already so its looking like i need to fill up on the water today not good, but needed food x

well i'm feeling rather sick!! i don't know why. no, i'm not preggers, ha. have had some water and one shake and a coffee and feel bleurgh and really bleary headed. not good during work!! saying that it's 1pm already and i hadn't noticed!! aargh.

abz xx

Good luck with today HM, hope you have a nice time at the party and get through the day still smiling.

Hope you have fun buying new tiny pants buffydog. lol!

Good luck to everyone else with sticking to it 100% and getting the water down.

I've had a tetra and lg glass of water, need to get some more water down myself.

Glug Glug!!!

it's bright cold and wet in cornwall and i am sitting with a pint of weak green tea. Think I need a hotwater bottle so may get off my bottom and do that. Feel tired so may just go and say hello to the duvet. otherwise my mirror is telling me I am shrinking and I am happy with my progress, need to get back on my wii fit but know it will give me a rollicking for not getting on it all week and I'd rather not get told off by a chirping machine!
Hope everyone is keeping warm and motivated

angie-bum

i am so tired and feel so nautious. bleurgh. work isn't going by any faster either!! 3.5 hours to go though. a server going wrong always makes the time go past quickly, just not quickly enough, ha. still. i'd rather things didn't go wrong!!

abz xx

I feel so tired today and generally crappy. Am just cooking little ones evening meal and then I might get the duvet down and we can watch Mrs Doubtfire and then I might go on the Wii fit to see if that can liven me up a bit. I feel I should be really motivated because the scales are dropping so quick this week but can't get motivated.

Back