***saturday***lets do it hr by hr***

susan70

Gold Member
morning all.wont be around for the weekend, so hope you all have a great weekend.xx

Hi Susan, have a great weekend..

Morning all, half a choc tetra and no water yet!!! Gotta get glugging :)

Have a great day :)

Sarah x

Morning all!
So far I've drank a bottle of water, but haven't been able to face the thought of a shake.
Having lazy weekend, trying to make sure I let my ankle properly heal instead of thinking it'll be okay and making it worse... but I just want to get out and do something!!!

Whats everyone elses plans for the weekend?

Im staying in bed for as long as I can trying to get rid of this virus and infection. Am very very bored though.
Had a big glass of water, a big cup of tea and just about to have a warm banana shake. My favourite.
Have a great day everybody xx
Lynne x

Morning all, hope you all well, it is day4 for me, and I am feeling great. I have run away from home, as weekend it is my testing time, all the cooking, eating my family do, it annoys me. I have things to do at work, so came to check the forum. It is peaceful here, after that I will go swimming, have all my meals with me, so will make it home by 8, to avoid any sight of food lol

1L of water down, two to go!

hi there, had coffee and porridge. Had a lovely lie in this morning and only just starting the water now. Think I only drank about 2 litres yesterday.

Another 1L of water down, and I had my first strawberry shake.

Back