Saturday Night Goodies!

sweet83

Just made a delicious snack for watching xfactor with. I used the options hot chocolate that was free in class. Mixed it with a little hot water to make a paste and rolled some strawberries in it. Put it in the fridge for a couple of hours and enjoyed them with a muller light vanilla yoghurt.

It was really nice and felt like i was having something naughty.:D

Does anyone else have an healthy snacks that they enjoy at the weekend??
xx

I made spicy chicken fajitas tonight for when we watched the X factor. I fried some chicken up, and added some burrito seasoning and cajun spice, then put it in an asda wholemeal tortilla (4.5) with some salad, a home made salsa and a tbsp EL mayo (1) so it was 5.5 syns for the whole thing and it was huge :)

That sounds lovely, i will need to try that.

Having 2 kids i spend most saturdays infront of the tv so its nice to have a little treat. xx

helen....are they 'normal' sized wraps??? ive been dying for fajitas so looked on sw syns online and the syn value of these seems too good to be true? lol!!!! so just wondering if they were small?

Yes, they are normal sized wraps. I used to get the WW ones, but these are bigger:)

That sounds lovely, i will need to try that.

Having 2 kids i spend most saturdays infront of the tv so its nice to have a little treat. xx

I have 3 young kids (almost 3, 4 & 5) so i totally know what you mean.

I had a big bowl and I mean big bowl of raspberries and a raspberry muller light over the top - tasted really indulgent - but I could eat it all again as it was so nice.

ooooooooooo fantastic helen!!!! thankyou!!!!
thats made my day......going to get a pack and enjoy for tea in the week :)

just gotta make sure i buy the right ones,pmsl!

I had mullerlight and fruit too :) only in week 2 so not quite sick of the sight of yoghurt just yet! lol

mmm going to have a go at fajitas during the week :) xx

I also made SW quiche the other day, very tasty!

The first couple I was a bit dubious, tonight was my first time.. I'm a purple potato virgin....LOL but they are actually quite nice, and as I was watching X factor, I wasn't really looking anyway!

I had one of the New York style cheesecake mullerlight yogurts, Yummmmmmmmm!!!!

Are these free btw?

Just made a delicious snack for watching xfactor with. I used the options hot chocolate that was free in class. Mixed it with a little hot water to make a paste and rolled some strawberries in it. Put it in the fridge for a couple of hours and enjoyed them with a muller light vanilla yoghurt.

It was really nice and felt like i was having something naughty.:D

Does anyone else have an healthy snacks that they enjoy at the weekend??
xx

Hee hee i made a paste out of an options too used the mocca one .......yum, i mixed mine in to a pot of quark and spread it over the choc fat free sponge and stuffed it full of rasberrys too....ate half the cake watching x factor - not bad for 5 syns!!!

Last night I had Sainsbury's vegetable dansak (3syns) with an added chicken breast , rice and a salsa made from cucumber, onion, tomato and lime juice. Then after that I had tiramasu which worked out as 4.5 syns, followed by fresh pineapple a bit later.

I had a whole pouch of Uncle Ben's Express Vegetable Pilau Rice 3.5 syns on EE, with melon, a plum and an orange afterwards.

I was feeling poorly and was on a bit of a friut craving day. (Got through 3 oranges, a whole melon, 3 large plums, a kiwi fruit and a pear over the course of the day). Going to have to go to Tesco and replenish stock for the week now.

Later on I had a Skinny Cow Dipper lolly 3 syns.

you cant beat mushy peas with mint sauce in this weather! If im hungry then i make some wedges and use the mushy peas as a dip :D

Last night I had Sainsbury's vegetable dansak (3syns) with an added chicken breast , rice and a salsa made from cucumber, onion, tomato and lime juice. Then after that I had tiramasu which worked out as 4.5 syns, followed by fresh pineapple a bit later.

Hi Could you tell me is the sainsburys dhansak a ready meal frozen? or chilled or in a tin? Thanks x

Back